BILLY HALL FROM DOUGLAS GORGIA (he is no good) UPDATE

Old 01-10-2009, 02:07 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Your check cleared on the 27th. New Years was just around the corner. This is the first week after the holidays. I think you need to slow your roll and give the guy a few working days to get your parts delivered, before you start calling him a scammer. Impatience like this makes me leary to sell on the internet. You don't know that he might not have a reason for not answering your calls. Geez.........
Old 01-10-2009, 02:14 PM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

You told me, they where boxed up and at the trucking company 3 times in 2 weeks if your going to sell on the internet you better produce. Just return monies screw your parts, And guys there more to the story.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:47 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

$1,100.00
THE 4 LINK KIT IS NOT PAINTED LIKE THE ONE IN THE PIC.THIS KIT IS FLAT BLACK.

Complete 4-Link Rear Frame Kits will save hours of fabricating. THIS KIT HAS EVERYTHING 4 LINK BARS 9 IN REAR AND A SET OF USED SHOCKS . THE REAR IS 42IN WIDE THE FRAME RAILS ARE 24 WIDE I THINK I HAVE ALL THE ROD ENDS. $1100 CASH TAKES IT ALL OR WILL TRADE BUT TRADE VALVE IS MORE

Quote ad copy - " I think I have all the rod ends" ???????????????????/ :?: :?: :?: :?:
Old 01-10-2009, 02:56 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

tracking ######?????
i know it takes time to get things ready to ship :shock: [give the tracking ## then he will look bad in spite of what he complained about-but-if you do not have the tracking ## then i think you are hiding something
plus-- :evil: :evil: did you tell him you were sending a personal check!!!!!!!!!! ops: ops:

somebody is not telling the whole story here-WHICH ONE IS IT??? ops: ops:

BY THE WAY THANKS FOR COMING ON HERE AND RESPONDING TO THE BUYERS CLAIMS
LIVELY
Old 01-10-2009, 03:39 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

TRACKING NUMBERS !!! TRACKING NUMBERS.... WILL CLEAR THIS RIGHT UP.....WHEN IT WAS SHIPPED..HOW IT WAS SHIPPED ...AND WHEN IT WILL GET THERE.....SOUNDS LIKE THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE MORE COMMUNICATION ON THE SELLERS PART. OF SHIPPING AFTER CHECK CLEARS.AND AFTER THE NEW YEARS ..I CAN FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT..
Old 01-10-2009, 05:09 PM
kod99
MASTER BUILDER

This post has finally made me understand why complete strangers want to be my "Racing Junk Friend". I just went ahead and said yes. Now I realize they were probably just trying to "pad" there friend total to gain credibility to sell stuff. I will be more careful from now on.

As far as the shady deal that started this post, I agree that a tracking number would solve the problem. The check has cleared and if the seller can't supply a tracking number, something is stinky.

There should be a listing of both bad sellers and bad buyers here on RJ. Not just their user names, but their real names and addresses.
The honest buyer and sellers need to be protected or eventually the classifieds will just fall apart. IMHO.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:10 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

WE have been in touch with each other and hopefully this will be resolved this week. My new rule is don't buy unless you can touch . Thanks
Old 01-11-2009, 08:28 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Where's the rule that the item has to be sent immediatly after the check clears. There's not ONE!! What I mean by this is: that's some of the risk in trying to save a buck and not buying new from a reputable company. In the stock market there are high risk returns with possible big pay back. But they're HIGH RISK. This scammer page works well but I hate to see it used before all efforts have been exhausted. Basically this post is saying if you don't send a tracking # and be at my beckin call till I get my stuff your a scammer. I do believe all this could have been avoided if a tracking # had been sent. But, I think it lazy and shows poor judgement to call someone a scammer after such a short time and being it was over the Xmas and New Years holidays. Seems on this page everyone is looking for a reason to call someone a POS; a Thief; or a Crook before we know much about the subject. I guess I'd like to see a little more integrity from everyone. Geez.... ops: :roll:

On the flipside I guess their talking now.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:58 PM
hotrod6831535
APPRENTICE

Default This guys is full of shit.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:01 PM
hotrod6831535
APPRENTICE

Default EMAIL

[email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -