anyone from michigan buy a BBC in beloit or south beloit il.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:22 PM
killerkx327
SHOW GUEST

Default anyone from michigan buy a BBC in beloit or south beloit il.

i've been informed of a deal that i think someone may have got burned on and i would like to notify the buyer.
Theres a fella in my area that listed a BBC shortblock on here .and i believe the buyer came from michigan and they met with another guy either in beloit wi. or south beloit Il.
And I am not 100% positive the information i recieved is true and correct,but if it is i need the buyer to contact me. i think you might have bought a boat anchor.
please contact me [email protected] and i will send the details and give you all the info i can.
John
Old 03-07-2010, 07:58 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

need alot more info names(all involved) ad # if from here ect
Old 03-07-2010, 08:17 PM
killerkx327
SHOW GUEST

i don't have all that information.
the person that was selling the shortblock i believe used a fake username on here along with a fake location. and the add i couldn't find it may have been deleted aleady.
and i only know that the buyer met another guy at a trucking facility in south beloit illinois to buy the shortblock for like $4500 or so.
but i do know the sellers real name.
but i don't wanna post that stuff if the information i recieved is false. i don't wanna hang an innocent man.
but if the buyer sees this and contacts me i'll tell him what to look for on the motor. and if it's what i think it is then i'll give him the real sellers name and ionformation and i'll be happy to take him righ to the guy.