So what happened on this forum???

Old 04-02-2010, 01:34 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

vince cam is bad ass, damn good guy also, lot of good racers and hot rodders on this site
Old 04-02-2010, 04:13 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by slowmotion
Originally Posted by qtrmile2
Maybe it's just me but I haven't seen a whole lot of difference on the forum. I know I haven't been on here posting much but I have been busy getting our cars ready for this year and restoring a Nova to sell to pay for the entry fee's and gas for this year. I use to see Bjuice on here alot and he kinda makes the forum worth reading. I've seen the same guys posting alot but not a whole lot of new guys signing up.
I think it's a pretty cool forum and I just don't have much time to post stuff in the winter months because I'm working on cars. But I do read your guys post. Good bunch of guys on here.
Just my opnion guys. Good luck this season to all, have fun and be safe.
The Camaro was looking pretty good the other night.
Click on the pic for a larger view.
Thanks were trying to get the cars ready for the NHRA open next week -end. See ya there.
Thanks Mark, Can't wait to hear some times this year from the S10.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:55 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah Spib, we want to see them numbers!

Bet she's gonna be flying...

Hey when do ya'll start up?

Been to a couple races down here in north Mississippi, mother nature has been the top elimiantor most of the time. (rain out).

My home track ( www.byhaliaraceway.com) opens this weekend, wouldnt you know it suppose to rain :evil:

Everybody have a nice weekend, Cp
Old 04-03-2010, 06:57 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Yeah Spib, we want to see them numbers!

Bet she's gonna be flying...

Hey when do ya'll start up?

Been to a couple races down here in north Mississippi, mother nature has been the top elimiantor most of the time. (rain out).

My home track ( www.byhaliaraceway.com) opens this weekend, wouldnt you know it suppose to rain :evil:

Everybody have a nice weekend, Cp
our track is already open, my blazer is tore all the way down, getting painted , its at the body shop and the new motor is on the dyno april 14th then put it all together and , buy some final parts and she will be ready it still is a couple months from racing, but my wife is ready to race her 67 short bed we will be at the track april 17-18
at least my wife gets to race
Old 04-03-2010, 07:21 AM
Oldewalnut
SENIOR BUILDER

Default other forums

Sorry, I too, haven't been on here in awhile. This is a good forum. Just my.02, these forums are like most things hobby related. People jump in, people jump out, interests change. I'll confess, the majority of my time is spent on a class forum and also duck into a local forum from time to time.

Please no disrespt meant to this forum. Always enjoy the posts and have had some good exchanges on here in the past. If you seek it out, you can find good information on the various sub forums.