the best pinks show ever

Old 10-04-2007, 06:04 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Default the best pinks show ever

saw vince boys on pinks last night, that is in my mind, the best show they have ever done, and vince, you were shown a lot, I paid attension. I would like to see them do it again and winner, races dad all for cash, that would be a cool show!!!!!! yes it was a rerun but I liked it!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 09:42 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Mark
Me and the boys sure do appreciaste that. With the help of people here on RJ and many other friends our episode was voted #1 for the last 3 years.
I know people may be getting tired of hearing about it but for us it was a pleasure and priveledge to do and I'm very proud of the way the boys handled themselves on TV. Were just ordinary people that got lucky to be on a TV show. We just love to shift gears and race.
Thanks again
Old 10-04-2007, 01:15 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Question is ?...Does the ole man still have enough in him to get by his younger son's..particualry the one in the 4th generation camaro...lol.

Just kidding Vince

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-04-2007, 10:32 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Cool, didnt realize we had celebs here in the forum, that was my favorite episode too. Just now realized it was ya'll.
So did he really surrender his car to his brother?
I'm thinking it's all in the family anyway....lol
Cp
Old 10-05-2007, 05:23 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Brian I think I might have a couple of passes left in me but I'll have to borrow your Corvette to get around the boys. :lol:

CP,
Todd's car did not meet the reserve so he was able to keep the car.
So it was a win win for us.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:15 AM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

I think you need radios from P2WAY so ole Dad can talk a little smack to the boys after he gets done woopin' them on the track !! :wink: lol
Old 10-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Blue68Camaro
JUNIOR BUILDER

How can anybody say that was the best episode ever?

This one is definitly the best

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mQmvECRyqUY
Old 10-06-2007, 04:10 PM
gearhead37683
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

i think that was a good race,but i dont think it was fair that nobody lost anything,where as the other pinks episodes someone always loses their car. because you had to know that the cars wouldnt meet their high reserve on ebay, just my .02 but you got to love those gear jammers
Old 10-06-2007, 05:35 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Vince I never get tired of it and by the way I think YA"LL were invited back by popular demand is that correct??....Just must have been 02 cents of all the other folks that watched the show..Keep it going fellows...I know how it is as I already got one jealous of my truck being bought by one of the popular tv shows...but thats ok, as I will keep everyone informed as to when it will be on...
Old 10-06-2007, 11:36 PM
burgessdg
JOURNEYMAN

Default Pinks

I also thought that was the best Pinks. I was disappointed however, that the brother that won didn't give the other brother his car back. That would have made it a classic!!!

Just my opinion, Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -