Is it just me...

Old 04-07-2010, 07:43 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Is it just me...

or is the Cougarlife.com chics at the top of the page staring into my eyes and thinking dirty thoughts?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-07-2010, 09:33 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Noooo Chris...Thet're lookin' at me. Bwahahaha

Earl Follett
Old 04-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Harb... you are right. They are cougars. buy them a drink & you are done brutha.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:34 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

All I see are ads for menopause treatments ! :shock: :shock: :shock: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
Old 04-07-2010, 05:35 PM
cam67152
MASTER BUILDER

Is that one of those "TRASHY PHOTOS" :roll: :roll:
Old 04-07-2010, 06:00 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

All i got to say is that most women think that's so cool (Cougars) but reverse the situation and every woman your age will be all over you like stink on s**t. Case in point,( lifeabout 10 yrs ago)my Neice is a hosp. admin. and a pretty young lady Dr. about 30 told her she was so bored with her life and ask her if knew and nice edgilbe men to date. I jumped right up and said PICK ME,PICK ME, my Neice practically disowned me and refused to discuss the subject any further. Not a level playing field, kinda like going to court against a states attorney, with a public defender as your lawyer.

Or take racechik, in another post totally offended because some old dudes hittin on her.

JMO

Zip.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep Zippo, not a level playing field indeed. In your case, you were looked at as a male Cougar-Man-Slut. that is not fair, as a true Cougar has a "mystique" if it is a female.... I prefer "Sugar Daddy" or something... makes us seem like we are rich & powerful, like executives who have offshore accounts, several "vacation homes" & live part time in Europe while driving Lambo's. Instead- we get names like dirty old men. I guess I will join that club in May as I will turn 40.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Yep Zippo, not a level playing field indeed. In your case, you were looked at as a male Cougar-Man-Slut. that is not fair, as a true Cougar has a "mystique" if it is a female.... I prefer "Sugar Daddy" or something... makes us seem like we are rich & powerful, like executives who have offshore accounts, several "vacation homes" & live part time in Europe while driving Lambo's. Instead- we get names like dirty old men. I guess I will join that club in May as I will turn 40.
hell Scoot, I turn 44 in May but have considered myself to be a dirty old man since I was 21 :!: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-08-2010, 01:07 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Im 48 here, I will be a dirty old man till Im a dead old man!! :lol:
Old 04-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

be it 39 or 48, we are all heading to the dirty old man club together. If I remember correctly, that would qualify Zip to be the pimp-don of us all. LOL!!! Just joking Zip... be cool, I need you on my good side. Scoot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -