Old 09-25-2013, 10:14 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Default UN arms treaty

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...n-to-block-it/
Old 09-25-2013, 07:06 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Zer'O' is the 'Rogue Actor' that Kerry speaks of ..GIVING weapons to our sworn ENEMIES who WILL use them to kill U.S. ......
Old 09-26-2013, 05:18 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

now we have BIG problems comin at us. hide your guns boys because this treaty is a grap for your small arms. ive read it..well what they put up on the net anyway...
Old 09-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

We live in scary times for REAL AMERICANS who still believe in the constitution. I do not know what is going to happen I cant bring myself to believe that the avarage people in this country will let this happen. If they come for our freedom Ihope there willbe strenght in numbers and that will be that and they get the point without anything elese happing. The senate is supose to vote it down but lets make sure of voices are heard loud and clear send those letters and emails to to your senators.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:52 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
now we have BIG problems comin at us. hide your guns boys because this treaty is a grap for your small arms. ive read it..well what they put up on the net anyway...
Nope, if they ever come for your guns that's when they need to see the business ends of them. That is expressly what the second amendment refers to. It is the reason the Second Amendment exists . .

And . . .

It is totally unconstitutional. There was no debate or approval by Congress. The treaty attempts to nullify a part of the country's constitution and those who signed it should be impeached and jailed as traitors to the US Constitution!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

X2 roadkill
Old 09-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

The NRA has all ready started a petition it's a good start but I still think you should do a persanal letter as well.

If you are not a member this is a good time to join the more members there are the stronger the voice!!!!!!!

http://www.nrastoptheungunban.com/pe...&ek=1338I10010
Old 09-27-2013, 10:54 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Re: The NRA . .

I dunno. After not belonging for over 30 years, I joined last year at another friend's behest. Same Ideal, "The NRA will stand up for your gun rights" . .

OK . .

But . . Just like joining the Republican Party, all that "joining" apparently means is that you get one of two letters in your eMails every day. One telling you to write your congressman (which I usually do at least once a month about something anyway) or to send them $5, $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 or $500 dollars so that they can fight this or that panic . . The same goes for Dudley Brown's Rocky Mountain Gun Owners They don't want to know what you think (Except for the Republicans who send you a questionaire and then tell you they need $15 to process it) but certainly want the money.

We put Angela Giron's @ss on a bus back to Pueblo by getting 1500 signatures without the help of either the Republicans or the NRA . . So if the UN wants to enforce an Un-Ratified Treaty by sending foriegn troops into this country to take guns from it's citizens, just remember what Charlton Hesston said . . "From my cold dead fingers . . . "

F*ck the UN!