Low lifes

Old 05-31-2015, 11:39 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Default Low lifes

Some scum bag tried to break into my house Friday while we were at work. Something scared them off they didn't get in. Needless to say I gave my wife a firearm refresher Saturday just in case. She use to shoot sometimes with me but has not in a while due to carpriltunel. Made sure she can still operate a gun and clear malfunctions. I can stand crooks taking what we work our butts off for. Definitely don't won't the family to get hurt by these people.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:45 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Have you got a dog? Hope somebody stops the thief before he comes back.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I hate thieves
I taugh my wife how thandleguns when we moved to the contry 10 years ago. I dont lve anywhere near a high crime area but you never know. Dogs are a great defense, also the sound of a shotgun shell getting racked into the chambe works well too..

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

No dog the wife is allergic. Going to put a 18 in barrel on my pump shotgun. She is more confrentable with a shotgun anyway and that's the best for home defense. Found some low recoil 00 buck I am going to shoot to see how they work and if she can handle them if not I will load it with bird shot.
Old 06-02-2015, 04:56 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Hopefully should something happen the sound of a round being chambered will be all that is needed. It's like having a fire extengisher handy better to have there and never have the need to use it than needed it and not have it.