scammer[harry shultz]danville pa

Old 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM
zrotten2
SHOW GUEST

Default scammer[harry shultz]danville pa

sent him a money order for $248.1 month goes by .he finally answers his phone.says he been on vacation. has personal problems. going to send them out .its been four months. will not a talk to me phone or text .blocked me on racing junk. the kicker is . he brags about having 200k in his dragster. i called the police on both sides . dont know what else to do .the police dont care .and sounds like a prob to them . hes ripped off one other person that i know of . i just wonder how many other people hes done this to . any help would be appreciated. thanks if any body knows him let me know.harry shultz 129 smith rd danville pa . he is with under cover motor sports
Old 02-01-2013, 06:29 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

what did you buy from him? have add number , ,,something!
Old 02-01-2013, 08:33 PM
zrotten2
SHOW GUEST

Default scammer

trans shield .case/ transbrake /deep pan. the ad expired. i have my money order reciept/ the few text that he said he would send my parts out .police report
Old 02-02-2013, 04:03 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Curious how he is linked to Undercover Motorsports when that company is based out of Florida? If he is claiming to be with UCM then you may want to make a phone call to Kurt Damron.