SCAMMER FVARNES

Old 12-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by SWAMPD
wife sent a text last night to him and he said " the package came back to him and he would feel better if he just sent me my money back , and that he cant hear through his phone because it got wet " my wife said thats fine you can wire it back to us . he said " the walmart is a hour away could i just send a money order . so we are waiting 7-10 days more to see if there is a money order . which i doubt by next friday if i dont have anything . i will post his number ,wifes number , fathers number, also prob send 20 pizzas to his wifes house lol
keep on it, if you dont see the money then post up those digits, I am sure theres a Jimmy Johns and some chinese places in his area that deliver too :!: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-03-2010, 06:34 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by harbone66
wife sent a text last night to him and he said " the package came back to him and he would feel better if he just sent me my money back , and that he cant hear through his phone because it got wet " my wife said thats fine you can wire it back to us . he said " the walmart is a hour away could i just send a money order . so we are waiting 7-10 days more to see if there is a money order . which i doubt by next friday if i dont have anything . i will post his number ,wifes number , fathers number, also prob send 20 pizzas to his wifes house lol
keep on it, if you dont see the money then post up those digits, I am sure theres a Jimmy Johns and some chinese places in his area that deliver too :!: :lol:
Know that rocks never thouht of the delivery places. Wish i still had my 10 cassetts for a penny catalogs from way back when.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:34 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Post them numbers, count me in also. I am up most night's with rescue anyway won't hurt my feelings to call him :!: :!:
Old 12-06-2010, 09:34 AM
SWAMPD
APPRENTICE

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ge...-mulberry.html found this today
Old 12-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/375891-any-tr-members-want-help-few-guys-find-scammer-mulberry.html found this today
Thats from 2007, kinda figured this guy was a career criminal/scammer, keep on his azz or post up all his info so we can make his life a livin hell :!: :twisted:

Old 12-06-2010, 10:08 AM
SWAMPD
APPRENTICE

http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/member.php?u=16095
Old 12-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/member.php?u=16095
cant see that one, need to be a member...

Old 12-06-2010, 11:42 AM
SWAMPD
APPRENTICE

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/member.php?u=77718 another
Old 12-08-2010, 05:16 AM
SWAMPD
APPRENTICE

round and round i go with this guy . so i sent a nasty email 3 days ago and 15 min after he called . told me his wife and him are splitting up and that the intake was shiped back to his friends house , bla bla bla , so he said he sent a money order out to pay me back . i get a email today from him telling me that he lied to me about sending the money out because he has not got paid and that he is going to get the intake and send it to me know lol. ..... im on it . even if i dont get anything now i know everything . even the color of his house (shitty olive green) so lets see how it goes
Old 01-24-2011, 09:10 AM
SWAMPD
APPRENTICE

still nothing its been almost 3 months . and his local cops will not do a thing so here is a little info i found online curtis varnes cell # 1-863-698-0675 adress is 410 northeast 8th street mulberry, FL 33860 , wifes name is frances e. calhoun all this info was found online already

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -