Old 06-23-2010, 05:36 AM
TBS70Camaro
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: well i got took by this guy..TBS70Camaro johnnys auto pa

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by prostreet55stude
Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by u1sum
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1283/Heads/post/1907216/Brodix-8-heads-w-shaft-mount-rockers.html

claimed that he had them tested and checked at his machine shop. remind me never to go there. every chamber is pitted bad and has a crack in the exhaust guide area. my engine guy says they are trash without a bunch of work. long story short, he is trying to pass the buck of on the guy he bought them from.

so whats he do? passes him getting ripped off to me. its damn near impossable to miss all the defects and hes trying to play it off and tell me to go back to the guy on ebay that he bought them from. never again will i make a purchase online for something that cost this much money. oh well lesson learned.
any info on helping me get my money back would be very helpful. i paid him through paypal and filed a dispute. but ive heard bad things about them not helping a person out that gets ripped off.
Umm Prostreet55stude, when U1sum brought this to your attention before it made it to this forum- did you umm send him to the Ebay guy you bought the heads from?

Just curious.
No,I was not going to send him to a guy he did not buy them from nor would I let him deal with is problem.it was my fault and my problem.

I did try and contact the guy on e-bay user name thekrachts
Like I said I don't talk bull&%$! or name names but since this has gone this far and put a dent in my good name I feel I should atlease let everyone know who I bought them from and they should be aware of this person...............Enough said and I hope to put this in the past and go on doing the things I love.buying HP parts and building hotrods.............
So then you are saying U1sum is a liar. At least based on your response above to his post; since he said you were sending him to the Ebay seller and you are saying "no I was not going to send to a guy he did not buy from"

U1sum, why would you lie in your post?

Scorp
The whole thing was a miss understanding and no one is a liar.
This is all I have to say about this and its all over and everyone is happy.
Have a good day...
Old 06-23-2010, 05:53 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You may want to consider this a lesson in how you handle these issues in the future. I suspect that you told him to take a hike and get with the guy on feebay, you wrote it yourself. Pressure was applied, you being a smart man, ponied up a solution right away. It is what you do when folks aren't looking at you that matters.
The patterson deal doesn't help your case either, but I do agree if he had a problem with them that should have been addressed right away.
Glad to hear you guys got this straightened out.
Good luck moving forward.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:53 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Well Holliday I see you and I were arriving at the same conclusion.

So U1sum, did you misunderstand or did the seller tell you do deal with Ebay seller "thekrachts". Because either you didnt understand what you were told or are a liar. Its one or the other.

At least based on what Prostreet55stude has posted.

I kinda think you understood perfectly what you were told and I dont really think you are a liar.

Prostreet55stude it seems that was $300 well spent lol.

Lets call it behavior insurance.

Scorp
Old 07-05-2010, 03:50 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default No problem Here

I Probably shouldnt have even responded to the posting,I already ate the heads you sold me...But as for you not knowing??I did contact you & was assured you were going to make them right?? I always try & Make sure anything I sell is something I would use myself & If not their money is returned.That can be verified on this site..Sorry If I pissed you off,It wasnt my intent & Im really glad things worked out..Wayne..
Old 07-06-2010, 06:32 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: No problem Here

Well Johnny? Did you square the deal up with Mr.Patterson like you said you would? If not, you may want to google the word liar and check out the defenition of the word.
u1sum, has Johnny taken care of you yet?

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
I Probably shouldnt have even responded to the posting,I already ate the heads you sold me...But as for you not knowing??I did contact you & was assured you were going to make them right?? I always try & Make sure anything I sell is something I would use myself & If not their money is returned.That can be verified on this site..Sorry If I pissed you off,It wasnt my intent & Im really glad things worked out..Wayne..