BEWAREOF {rlabour} selling A 1970 GREEN CHEVELLE SS 396

Old 08-10-2009, 10:15 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
I've been to Cedar Rapids, it's bigger than Oskaloosa, and just for the record, I'da sprung for the boob job.
Well now you bring up another idea. Could he have rented some boobs instead? That would have saved him a bunch and gotten better gas mileage too!!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:21 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Well, I can't say about Cedar Rapids, but here in Independence, a guy can rent boobs, for an hour or so.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:21 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Well yeah renting them wouldnt be a bad idea. BUT someitmes they are out of the ones you want. So the ones you would end up with wouldnt be as fun.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:25 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Well yeah renting them wouldnt be a bad idea. BUT someitmes they are out of the ones you want. So the ones you would end up with wouldnt be as fun.
I agree, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:42 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

A friend of mine is a lawyer and once told me if you want to get ride of your wife just buy her a boob job. Shortly after she'll be down the road with somebody else. :idea: :idea:

Whoops. He's either gonna laugh or be ticked off when he sees our helpfull ideas!! ops: lol
Old 08-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good Day Gents-

Let's back up.... what makes the seller a scammer here??? I do not see the seller as a unreasonable guy... he dropped from 35K to 22K??? If it is the Chevelle the buyer would love to have, then buy it!! Most people do not drop 13K publicly just to be a "Nice Guy"... he is ready, willing & able to deal for everone to see. Seller: I would take a second look at this. I personally have not seen the ad yet, but it sounds like you should not burn this bridge. JMO Scooter

PS: It is all too easy to ASSUME that someone is not telling the truth about a personal grievance in the mist of a deal... things do happen & I respect the seller for offering an apology & a solution...
Old 08-10-2009, 04:55 PM
newjack42
JUNIOR BUILDER

i agree with Rigsby on this one. And on the bright side you got a new truck and it seemed like a good deal. can never go wrong with a new truck.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:17 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

FYI

about a year ago I rented a Z 71 4x4 chevy pick up truck from enterprise for the whole weekend for 99 bucks unlimited miles....

I put over 700 miles on the truck. When I turned it in all the said is heres your receipt, have a nice day....
Old 08-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ashbros
FYI

about a year ago I rented a Z 71 4x4 chevy pick up truck from enterprise for the whole weekend for 99 bucks unlimited miles....

I put over 700 miles on the truck. When I turned it in all the said is heres your receipt, have a nice day....
Ash- but you werent in Cedar Rapids were you? You can only rent them by the mile if you are going to tow in Iowa. Otherwise you'd have to buy a truck- ask JRNYMDAVID.

later,

Scorp
Old 08-11-2009, 07:24 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

My wife doesn't need one [Boob job] :shock: :shock:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -