WHAT DO I DO

Old 03-16-2009, 04:15 AM
mpm
SHOW GUEST

Default WHAT DO I DO

I recently sold a used diesel inj pump on here to Riflemanusmc
I have never had any issues on here with either buiying or selling,now this guy is trying to say that what I sent him isnt what I said it was.He's saying its a 5.9l pump.I sold a used Inj pump for an 07 3500 ram with a 6.7l Cummins for 325.00 shipped.I proceded to tell him that there were no 5.9's in 2007 therefore he is incorrect. By the way, the pump is $5440.00 new from Mopar. and all this guy is doing is complaning.
Any Ideas out there.. boy what a hassle!! :?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:25 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Best thing to do is give the guy his money back, minus shipping both ways. The dollar amount involved is low, don't let the guy try and make you look bad over this. By offering the refund, the guy really has no basis for a complaint. Just my thoughts on the matter.
Later.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:06 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

YEP,,offer his money back.and split the shipping..then you look good.you did all you could do to make the buyer happy..
Old 03-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

if you know you are right don't worry about it...
Old 03-16-2009, 11:00 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Wrong Part

I would post the original ad on here & if its listed as you say & he bought it listed as such then you have no problem-You can retrieve the original ad even if you have to contact RJ-,,If its not posted as you stated then you would be better off to have him ship it back probably splitting the shipping-I (of course) would'nt send any money period until I recieved my parts in the same condition I shipped them in-This is just one persons opinion & everyone knows the saying about that?? LOL-
Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 PM
mpm
SHOW GUEST

Well I offered to refund him less shipping if he ffirst sent me the pump(shipped on his dime) and its in the same condition as it was when I shipped it to him.(he seems like the type that would"accidentally" drop it a few times before it get shipped back to me.He has threatned to turn me into the police and post office for mail fraud :?: anyway the balls in his court now. I await his email. I will also be contacting the family attorney to see what my rights are if I recieve it damaged or destroyed. Just wanted to post an update!
Old 03-16-2009, 12:38 PM
mpm
SHOW GUEST

WELL HERES THE EXACT REPLY I GOT TO MY EMAIL OFFERING HIM HIS MONEY BACK...
Oh HELL NO....................This pump is NOT a 6.7 as you said it was....Now your wanting me to trust you????
By your poor packing the FCA is broken..Do you really think that I was born yesterday??? Listen up bub.. RET USMC Mst GNNY Sgt.
20 years worth Sir. You really have to be kidding yourself right now to think that I of all people are that damn dumb.
Im turning you over to YOUR local POLICE. As well as the USPO for mail fraud.. Is any of this sinking in???

There is all ready a thread started on the Diesel forums about this.. Who ever you screwed over in the past... Stops NOW..

You'll send me my money back NOW. $325.00 the same that I paid you. And your paying the shipping back because it only cost you $11.00 to ship. Tom I know times are hard... There are better ways of making money besides FUCKING over your fellow AMERICANS.

Any of this sinking in I hope?????????????????????
Old 03-16-2009, 01:02 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

OUCH!!!! :shock:
Old 03-16-2009, 01:10 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

NO RETURN ,,,NO REFUND ,,WILL ANY BUSINESS GIVE YOU A REFUND BEFORE YOU RETURN THE ITEM BOUGHT :?: :?: I DON'T THINK SO,,,BUB
Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 PM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

On top of it all its broken now to, If you advertised it correctly and truthfully he has to prove you wrong, This guy might NOT know what he is talking about, on the other hand read your ad againg to make sure you didn't make a mistake. Good Luck on this one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -