FRAUD IN LAS VEGAS "Paul Savoy"

Old 02-08-2009, 12:10 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

NOTE----I REALLY THINK YOUR ARE A CROOK THRU AND THRU ops: AND MAKE ALOT OF CROOKED DEALS WITHOUT FLINCHING :evil: :evil:

BUT--THE OLE SAYING --WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND FITS THIS SCENARIO PERFECT[YOU ARE HEADED FOR A TERRIBLE FALL] -YOU WILL MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WITH SOMEONE THAT WILL NOT COME TO A FORUM TO TRY AND SETTLE THE PROBLEM/ BUT WILL FIND YOU BY YOURSELF AND GET HIS MONEY BACK -PERIOD- NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES :idea: :idea:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK THEY ARE ABOVE ANSWERING FOR THEIR SINS BUT THEY AND YOU HAVE ALOT TO LEARN :!: :!:
I WISH RJ HAD A WAY TO KICK YOU OFF FOR LIEING AND STEALING BUT IT TAKES ALOT TO DO THAT[ TO BAD] 8) 8) 8)
LIVELY
Old 02-08-2009, 12:22 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
NOTE----I REALLY THINK YOUR ARE A CROOK THRU AND THRU ops: AND MAKE ALOT OF CROOKED DEALS WITHOUT FLINCHING :evil: :evil:

BUT--THE OLE SAYING --WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND FITS THIS SCENARIO PERFECT[YOU ARE HEADED FOR A TERRIBLE FALL] -YOU WILL MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WITH SOMEONE THAT WILL NOT COME TO A FORUM TO TRY AND SETTLE THE PROBLEM/ BUT WILL FIND YOU BY YOURSELF AND GET HIS MONEY BACK -PERIOD- NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES :idea: :idea:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK THEY ARE ABOVE ANSWERING FOR THEIR SINS BUT THEY AND YOU HAVE ALOT TO LEARN :!: :!:
I WISH RJ HAD A WAY TO KICK YOU OFF FOR LIEING AND STEALING BUT IT TAKES ALOT TO DO THAT[ TO BAD] 8) 8) 8)
LIVELY
Well said LIVELY. Couldn't agree more. blownalky3 i hope this gets straightened out for you it sounds like you did all you could.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:41 AM
instagators85
APPRENTICE

I am not dealing with this anymore you know good and well that these are not the pics that you sent to me. We said that we would come to Vegas and get the car. You are a liar and a fraud
Old 02-11-2009, 08:24 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by note
I am not dealing with this anymore you know good and well that these are not the pics that you sent to me. We said that we would come to Vegas and get the car. You are a liar and a fraud
Then post the pics he sent you, along with the email header. If you feel that the other person is indeed "a fraud" prove it- Else calling Paul Savoy a Fraud without proving it is one thing-Libel.

Should Mr. Savoy be inclined, he and his attorney could make things a bit unpleasant for you.

Then instead of calling him a Fraud, you might be calling him Sir.

Scorp
Old 02-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by note
Then post the pics he sent you, along with the email header. If you feel that the other person is indeed "a fraud" prove it- Else calling Paul Savoy a Fraud without proving it is one thing-Libel.

Should Mr. Savoy be inclined, he and his attorney could make things a bit unpleasant for you.

Then instead of calling him a Fraud, you might be calling him Sir.

Scorp
and calling Bubba...DADDY!!!
Old 02-11-2009, 09:22 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Paul,
I feel you may have at least got some mental justice in this deal. I am glad that I could help by posting the pics. The wife and I will look you up in Vegas come the fall. I look forward to trying some of that cooking you brag about!

See ya
Old 02-11-2009, 10:38 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default MORE BS FROM NOTE

NOTE: I am thankful people see you have cought yourself between the many lies you tell. To say those are not the pictures I sent you further proves what an ass you are! There were a few more pics as well, and they were taken for you and your dad. AND IF YOU SAID YOU WOULD DRIVE HERE, YOU HAD ALL MY CONTACT INFO, WHY DIDN'T YOU? NEVER SAW YOU? WHY DIDN'T YOU COME HERE IF THEY WERE BAD? All I had originally asked is that you stop posting crap about me in the ad section, as Scorpion suggested I do have a legal right here if I CHOOSE. So go crawl back into your hole and stop posting about me or I will CHOOSE!!! You should find your conscience, stop lying and BUY ME A NEW SET OF HEADS, LIFTERS AND FIX THE JR MOTOR & CLUTCH THAT WAS JUNK!!!!!

I also have to say that in trying to defend myself against your lies I unfortunatly pissed a few people off who were just looking for the entire story before judging. I wanted instant vindication as I know how right I was in this deal, but as it usually does, the truth comes out sooner or later. I also made some friends along the way, which is great.

MY OFFER STILL STANDS IF YOU DECIDE TO DO THE RIGHT THING PAT WILLIS!!!!!

WHETHER MONEY OR PARTS ARE SENT, I WILL DONATE 100% OF THE FUNDS TO A CHARITY OF RJs CHOOSING. YOU CAN EVEN SEND THE PARTS TO A THIRD PARTY FOR THEM TO MEDIATE THE DEAL!!!!

IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE MONEY, JUST YOUR LIES AND THE FACT YOU HAD THE NERVE TO POST WHEN YOU ARE THE WORST LIER I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!!
Old 02-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

AHHH YES... the sweet smell of justice. Note, you suck. No proof, no pic's to back up your claims, & you are a lousy liar.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:48 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default FYI

PLEASE BEWARE THAT NOTE, AKA PAT WILLIS & SON HAS CHANGED HIS NAMES AGAIN. CURRENTLY HE ONLY STILL HAS LOGGINGMAN. I HAVE TO WONDER IF HE WAS ON THE UP AND UP (NOT), WHY HE KEEPS CHANGING HIS NAMES ON THIS SITE?????? SHOWS HOW SLIPPERY THEY OPERATE. THEY CAN'T EVEN OWN UP TO THEIR LIES & THIEVERY AND HAVE TO HIDE! AGAIN!!!!!!!!

NAMES SO FAR THE LAST 3 WEEKS: NOTE, SHEETMELTAL, NIKE, LOGGINGMAN.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL DEALING WITH ANY BODY CLOSE TO Natchitoches, LA OR THE LAST NAME WILLIS AS I AM SURE HE IS HIDING HIS HOME CITY NOW ALONG WITH HIS ACCOUNTS AND ALL HIS PROFILE INFO. :twisted:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -