FRAUD IN LAS VEGAS "Paul Savoy"

Old 02-05-2009, 01:54 PM
instagators85
APPRENTICE

Default FRAUD IN LAS VEGAS "Paul Savoy"

I got home took the motor apart and the rod bolts were not even tight,2 of the rods were blue the heads were cracked,I mean come on why in the world would I lie about heads being cracked,plus the heads and intake were full epoxy thus he never mentioned any of this to me sure he sent me new "heads" that were not even ported because I traded my car for a 555 BBC with ported heads.By the way PAUL thanks for the free heads I sold them on Racingjunk. And by the way PAUL leave my dad out of this he does not even know anything about what is going on.Then he sends some refurbished lifters and a set of head gaskets.WOW PAUL you really did ur best in trying to please us.If you tried so hard then why would you just not give my car back??????????When it is all said and done I will be the only one that knows exactly of how much of a FRAUD that you are...And he wants to talk about me trying to sell the motor on this site he trying to sell MY car after he said that it was a broke up southern welded piece of crap......Must not be to much of a piece of crap if he stills has it....
Old 02-05-2009, 07:21 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default PAT WILLIS & SON ARE LIARS

I am Paul Savoy. You can read the previous threads concerning this issue and decide for yourself. I have never sold anything that was bad or misrepresented in any way. I have many people who will vouch for me there. I made the mistake of trying to fix something that was'nt broke with this guy and he screwed me. I sent him replacement parts he said were bad, AND HE NEVER SENT ANYTHING BACK EVEN THOUGH I PROVIDED RETURN SHIPPING LABELS. The proof is in the fact he admits recieving the heads, gaskets and lifters and sold them here on RJ. He also still has the shortblock for sale with the same parts he says were bad? I find it funny he calls me a "FRAUD" when he went as far as asking me questions from a differe'nt RJ account saying he was an interested buyer for the Jr car. Great story about his 200 pound kid, how fast is it and he can't give his email out for pics because he "uses it for business" and he hoped I understood. You will also notice he never once mentions what crap the Jr motor and clutch were not to mention that the backhalf was welded where it broke. JUST BEWARE AS HE HAS MULTIPLE RJ NAMES AND NOW HIDES HIS LOCATION AND DELETED THE SHEETMELTAL ACCOUNT.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:43 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey ''note'' if the head's were bad and he sent new ones why did you sell them instead of using them, and why didn't you send back the old ones :?: :?: :? :? SOMETHING JUST DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT HERE, IF I HAD SOLD YOU/TRADED YOU A ENGINE THAT I KNEW WAS GOOD I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU WHERE TO GET OFF AT :!: :!:

'' JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-05-2009, 09:29 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default sheetmeltal message to me

Here is the message I recieved from RJ member sheetmeltal who is ALSO RJ member note, who is ALSO RJ member loggingman,who is ALSO RJ member nike AND PROBABLY A FEW MORE!!!!! . Please view the red portion. Says it all.

Ok right you never said anyhting about the rods being blue,the heads being cracked,filled with EPOXY,and silicon in the exhaust ports.We never said that the car was a House car we said that it was Kim Shapley's old car,and Rick Dailey does not know shit anyway he is just a fucking liar as well as you are to. And we did tell you about the car the motor was fresh you probably messed it up trying to crank it and not letting it warm up completly the car was welded by a man that does welding for a living and it is not going to look beautiful when your trying to weld it at the track.I mean come on man the freaking rod bolts were not even tight,and we called as soon as we left and asked about the heads being o-ringed and you said yes they were,and who ever that old dumb motor guy that was with you because you evidently know nothing about motors,saying "Oh yea its ready to go just put oil in it",dosent know anything either the $400 oil pan was a moroso standard oil pan.We said that we would put the motor back together and meet you the next day but you did not want to because you knew how much of a piece of shit motor that you got rid of, we asked you several times to meet us and give the car back so evidently the car was not a piece of shit like you said so dont sit here and say that you just gave us a piece of gold you FRAUD!!!

Old 02-06-2009, 05:26 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Does anybody have any pictures of these so called "junk" parts. That would make this more interesting as this is starting to get old.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:17 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I agree BEAST, he said, she said and no proof or pics. how many threads now on the same subject 3-4-5?? I figured after Topsportsman jumped down one of their throats it would go away but it has'nt.

LETS SEE SOME PROOF OR SHUTUP...PLEASE...
Old 02-06-2009, 08:25 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

It's like a soap opera you can miss most of the week tune in on Friday and you're back up to speed.LOL
Old 02-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

This ones like a broken record, it just keeps skippin back and playin the same old boring song... :roll:
Old 02-06-2009, 08:47 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
This ones like a broken record, it just keeps skippin back and playin the same old boring song... :roll:

Yes it does. Somebody please bump the needle...
Old 02-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Paul PM'd me since he isnt that good at computers. So I am going to post his pics of the heads and then he can come back and explain if need be. I am neutral here, just trying to help the guy out.

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -