Fivestarcars=Jrsrodshop=Rudy Rodriguez JR.Beware not honest

Old 09-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Fivestar: there are too many of you blow-hards who claim to be rich & smart, full of reverance & too important to follow through with a deal.

You are a dime a dozen, full of hot-air, & sound real big behind a key-board. Do you know how turn off the "caps lock" or did you not take that class while making your fortune 500 car buisness?? He is right, why do you need banking info if you have paid Art in full?

Pay up millionare...
Old 09-08-2008, 01:54 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yea what rigsby said PAY UP MILLIONARE. thats plum funny rigsby
Old 09-10-2008, 08:41 PM
artt
APPRENTICE

Default Good News!!!!!!!

Wed,sept 10 2008
Well guys, I finally got paid! This makes us even but I do have to send him the title still.I won't make him wait for it like he did me.I will get it sent out as soon as I get an address to send it to.
I would like to thank you guys for the back up and now I think the next time something like this happens I will go with my first instinct.If the vehicle shows up or we meet somewhere and its not what it is supposed to be,I will just send them packing or just drive home.Deals like this take all the fun out of trading.
If anybody wants a really rusty(floorpans)72 chevelle I have one for sale or trade LOL.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:30 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Right on Artt!! Glad you got paid AND we all learned a bit more about a crook :!: :!:

This is for you fivestarcars!! BTW, doesn't it hurt your wallet to have ALL these folks running in and out of your ass?

Old 09-11-2008, 07:47 PM
artt
APPRENTICE

Default Update

Ok,here is the last transaction with this jerk.I have copied and pasted it so everyone can read what kind of a person he is.I was trying to get a good address to send the title certified to cover both of us and this is what I get. You have to start at the bottom and read up to follow it as it happens. Any Ideas???
Subject: Re: Bank????
Re: Ad #1281909
art you will be reported you were paid are are a jerk and a lier once a lier always a lier there big time builder no one ever told you i owned it get it right lier.if you do not want to send it like you said you would to the address i sent you i will turn you in tomorrow and the next time i am in your area maybe i will visit you of course not sure when but you will know.please do not contact me again because i have put you on notice and the next time you will be horasing me and that is against the law

On [2008-09-11 21:22:53] artt wrote:
> Thats funny Rudy Because when I called last week they said YOU did own it.I guess they are liers also huh?I won't lower myself to your level and act like a child and curse you.If you want your title thats where it will be.It will be made out to you(Rudy Rodriguez JR) Or should I make it out to Fivestarcars?
>
> On [2008-09-11 18:25:13] fivestarcars wrote:
> > art you think you know so much i do not own that pokagon dist. you have the address i gave you to send it to or you can just shove it up your a__s. you are a dishonest jerk either send it or shove it. do not contact me again.
> >
> > On [2008-09-11 11:49:10] artt wrote:
> > > Rudy,I will send the title here:
> > > Pokagon Distributor & Factory Outlet
> > > 4877 N State Road 127
> > > Fremont, IN 46737
> > > NO PO boxes.Not that I don't trust you but I won't be accused of not sending the title.It will be sent certified so someone can sign for it and it can be tracked.I don't want to here YOU whinning about no front rack.There wasn't one in my add and I never said it came with one.As far as the crack in the rear fender goes,you can see it in my pics.Yours on the other hand is 100% disshonest.The complete floorpans are rotted out front to rear,No brakes,Radiator has a hole in it and the antifreeze was at the bottom of the radiator when it got here,none of the electrical works(gauges,lights etc...)and the engine smokes.Your add read NO RUST,good dailey driver.I will just copy and paste your add(THIS 1971 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE IS IN GOOD SHAPE.IT IS A GOOD RUNNING CAR AND IT HAS A STRAIGHT BODY WIYH NO RUST.THE PAINT IS A 10 AT 20. THE STOCK SMALL BLOCK CHEVY MOTOR STARTS EASY AND RUNS GOOD WITH NO MOTOR NOISE AND NO OIL SMOKING,THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SHIFTS AND OPPERATES PROPERLY. THE INTERIOR IS IN GOOD SHAPE AND COMPLETE BUT REMEMBER THIS CAR IS OVER 30 YEARS OLD AND SHOWS NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR BUT CAN BE A DAILY DRIVER. THIS CAR IS A NICE CAR BUT NEEDS TO BE RESTORED. THIS CAR HAS A CLEAR TITLE.)There is nothing in this statement that was true!
> > >
> > > On [2008-09-11 08:29:18] fivestarcars wrote:
> > > > i am glad you got it. i told you several times i am gone a lot and leave it for someone else to do and i go on. i do not know all the mess ups that go on here but for the amount of work that they do it is accectable but not oked. we do more than 10 men do in a week so there are going to problems and then you get the shit talk and the threats yah that makes us work faster. anyway you got it and we are done you got a bunch of people riled ub but look at the names on all the crying it is all the same names and they are not buyers so who cares. send the title to po box 117 angola indiana 46703.you know you were not so honest eit6her you never told me the back fender was broke nor that the front rack was gone and never said anything about the low end whinning your not so clean but you have a bunch of new friends in the fourm good for you.
> > > >
> > > > On [2008-09-10 22:04:31] artt wrote:
> > > > > Ok,it finally went through!!!!!!!!!!!I don't understand why you took so long to finish this but the reason is yours and now it's done.Give me the address you want me to send the title to and I will get it out ASAP. I will send it Certified so someone has to sign for it and it can be tracked.
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2008-09-10 08:08:18] fivestarcars wrote:
> > > > > > YES WENT TO BANK MONDAY AND SENT IT LIKE YOU WROTE YOUR INFO I WILL CHECK TODAY TO SEE WHATS UP.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2008-09-10 01:21:45] artt wrote:
> > > > > > > Have you been able to make it to the bank yet?
Old 09-11-2008, 08:01 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

If it were me, and he didn't want it to go to the other place, I would hold it until a place was given that the certified package could be signed for. If it was reported somewhere, when you were contacted, about it you could sate the no PO box thing, and the willingness to send it to a physical adress and it will take care of itself, IMO...
Old 03-22-2009, 11:18 AM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

This is the post I was refering to in the post about Five Star Transport. I do belive that you guys are the same. If you check you changed your username from 5 star cars trademyassoff. I have never had any deals with you I was just responding to bigray.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:00 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE