Everyone who reads this please be cautious!!

Old 04-24-2008, 06:03 PM
VictoryLaneForum
SHOW GUEST

Default Everyone who reads this please be cautious!!

Hello everyone. I am the owner of www.victorylaneforum.com and www.vlfphotos.com and www.vlfracing.com I want to put a warning out to my fellow racers to be cautious of a certain indivigual who may soon be traveling the United States and taking advantage of racers. This is not Libelous or Defamatory because it is true, not rumor.

Moderators please contact me if you have any questions. This "company" could very well be popping up in YOUR neck of the woods at any given time. This person "claims" to be a TORCO fuel dealer and a Shark Energy Drink distibutor. He in fact is neither and TORCO has sent 3 cease and desist letters to him to remove any affiliation from his websites for their product, to include Skull Shine, TORCO products..etc... If this post helps 1 person avoid a person who i'll call "RT" then I will be happy. He is all but gone from the New England race scene as he has fooled a few teams out of money and provided nothing but empty promises. He will also claim to have a huge inventory of high-grade motors from the big 3. He in fact does not even have any shop or storage facility.

Again this is NOT speculation. I understand that on the surface this may seem like a vindictive post. Let me say this. I do not currently race and this "Company" has not affected me finacially. This is just a courtesy post to warn Racers accross the U.S. Please be careful of people offering you "free fuel" or free products. This person is also into the game of being your "marketing representive" He will require money "up front"......please do your homework and if it appears that someone has "exploded" on the race scene be very careful. Thank you.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:45 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Thank you for the warning.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:22 AM
71duster
SHOW GUEST

Thank you for the warning but what is name!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:06 AM
VictoryLaneForum
SHOW GUEST

RTRaceparts.com is the website