Bruis Glass rears it's ugly head again

Old 10-05-2007, 02:14 PM
bruisglassworks
SHOW GUEST

Steve,
I have the document still and it was sent to your address. Thanks for the words of encouragement, we are making things right with the racers that we service. I do appreciate your business. Have a great weekend and I still look forward to meeting you in person the next time you're in the States. I will still check with a couple of the chassis builders that have built 2 or 3 of the Mustangs and see if they had any troubles.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:49 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bruisglassworks
Steve,
I have the document still and it was sent to your address. Thanks for the words of encouragement, we are making things right with the racers that we service. I do appreciate your business. Have a great weekend and I still look forward to meeting you in person the next time you're in the States. I will still check with a couple of the chassis builders that have built 2 or 3 of the Mustangs and see if they had any troubles.
well how about faxing me a copy of it, because there not here and i've asked everyone that works for me wether they have seen it and no one has, not that i'm over stressed now as i bought them in myself . Also were the door latchs in there as well?
Old 10-10-2007, 06:27 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Troy, i read your post, and that's the same bull you were saying last year, 12 months ago. You are like a CD on replay
I hope you don't consider the opinions from the same chassis guys that you referred my twisted fender front end about. You know, those front end pictures posted in here somewhere everyone has viewed. The ones you said i was seeing things and your chassis builders backed YOU up on saying nothing was wrong with the form of them.
You are full of it, and you don't fool me. I do wish you the best. Life has to be hard working 6 months behind trying to remember "what did i tell him last time"
Old 10-16-2007, 12:11 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

still haven't see this copy of proof of delievery that i asked for
Old 10-25-2007, 02:53 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

no copy of deleivery and no goods = bullshiter
Old 10-25-2007, 02:39 PM
akahotrod
SHOW GUEST

hey man sorry to hear that the only way i got through to them was to constantly put stuff about them on rj i put some much stuff about them on the net and on rj that they cancelled my account on rj like im the bad guy for getting shit parts and bad service

whats really funny is they have a full page ad in drag illusrtated so i sent them a copy of all these threads so they can see what kind of buisness they sell advertising to..

akahotrod or should i say aka abad70ss lolololo..
Old 11-07-2007, 02:02 PM
JsDragDart1
SHOW GUEST

Default BruisGlass works

I have been trying to get my hood since Sept. 07. They were available to tell me they got my check. I am no longer able to get through to them by phone or email. My brother bought a front end for his pinto. The one on there site and it was a good job by them. I don't know what happened to there business. To take money from racers with no parts being delivered is crap. We aren't the richest folks around.[/quote]
Old 11-11-2007, 10:26 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

easyiest way to point it, with this many neg's and poor workmanship, would would need rocks in your head to send them a single cent, product first or no money
Old 11-13-2007, 08:05 PM
franklin322
SHOW GUEST

i also bought a hood from him by credit card and was charged twiced he did credit my card back but not after several calls and the hood was not that great we had to do lots of work to it
Old 11-16-2007, 03:07 PM
sg1586
MASTER BUILDER

Hey Dynosteve.......Did you get your stuff yet????????? :shock:

Then again it won't be worth waiting for anyway :shock: :shock:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -