Nvr got heads I bought fromAndy Mitchell aka hardcoreracing1

Old 08-29-2012, 08:22 AM
ed1le
APPRENTICE

So my buddy was finally able to catch up with Andy at Andy's shop and demand the heads. He said Andy started trembling and stuttering as soon as my buddy said he was there to pick up heads for me! lol Total pain in the ass situation and I'm ending up with a set up Trick Flows, not the AFR's like I had purchased but that's what he had & he didn't have my money so they'll have to do. Glad I had contacts out there. No one should deal with this guy, he's really sketchy and if I didn't have someone out there to show up at his doorstep, I never would have received my heads!
Old 08-29-2012, 08:29 AM
ed1le
APPRENTICE

BTW, he said Andy started trembling & stuttering when my buddy introduced himself, said it was obvious Andy didn't have intentions of sending them to me or giving me my money back...what a POS...
Old 01-28-2013, 04:51 PM
BuickInsanity
SHOW GUEST

Figured I'd bump this up since Andy's still out there ripping folks off...buyers beware!
Old 01-28-2013, 07:01 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

WOW,, WHAT A PIECE OF S--T Glad you at least got a set of heads, yep, i bet he was looking for the door . when your buddy showed up. LOL..