Bad548nova.....without a doubt a scammer

Old 03-22-2009, 07:39 AM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

I have to be in Lower Michigan next week. Maybe I can make a stop and visit him for you. :lol:
Old 03-23-2009, 04:40 PM
farrigno
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by briancfor
I just called Bob today. The first time in over a month. I've pretty much given up getting paid by this dirt bag, but I figured I'd call him and at least let him know I haven't forgot that he basically screwed me out of $260. Anyway, I did the old *67 trick before I dialed his number and I was shocked that he answered. I asked "Is this Bob?" and he said it was. I said "This is Brian Forrester from down in Florida." And he replied "Who?" So I said " You know, you've got my alternator." And with that, he hung up on me. I tried calling him back, but it went to his voice mail. What a low life. I hope I need to go to Michigan one of these days. I'd stop by and knock on his door and introduce myself just to see the look on his face. That would make my day.
there is a bad feedback section on yellow bullet post the details on there many people know him,i'd bet you will get results if you start bashing him!!