meandean from Canada

Old 02-04-2008, 03:17 PM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Sorry it ended this way, you have a very differnt view and rememberence of what happened then I do, clearly this isn't about the exchange.

Not sure why you make mention of purchasing from an American company as you have, please know that we in the North (Canada) support you all in war and piece. My sister and brother-in -law are there now and have been since Aug 07. This isn't a Canada vs US battle, I feel the same thing would have happened if I lived across the street, all be it with a differnt out come I'm sure.

Anyway take care, sorry your not happy.

Lastly thanks to all who took the time to listen/watch this through, its been an education for me.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:29 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Dean,

I have watched and read this from the start. I can't say that you are in the wrong at all and have gone completely beyond what you needed in an effort to make things right. I have sold many things including motors, transmissions and complete cars. Your ad was perfect and never misrepresented anything. I commend you for the action you took on the headers. I would not hesitate to do business with you at all.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:21 PM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Thanks very much, this has been killing me since I saw it here. I've learnt a good lession though and I guess thats something.

take care