Oklahoma twister

Old 05-25-2013, 08:44 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

ONE point FIVE million. Do what ya can, gang !
Old 05-25-2013, 07:11 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

My daughter live directly in line with the direction the tornado was headed, luckily it lifted before it got to her. She told us Thursday she was going to donate some to help out. We talked to her today because we are going down there tomorrow to put flowers in for her and my wife asked her if she donated. She said she had. My wife said, " you gave them your whole check didn't you"? LOL And of course she did. It's just what people around here do. Love that girl.

Here is an answer to a question I've heard from people all over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=JH03cMlLuIY
Old 05-25-2013, 07:34 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by curtisreed
My daughter live directly in line with the direction the tornado was headed, luckily it lifted before it got to her. She told us Thursday she was going to donate some to help out. We talked to her today because we are going down there tomorrow to put flowers in for her and my wife asked her if she donated. She said she had. My wife said, " you gave them your whole check didn't you"? LOL And of course she did. It's just what people around here do. Love that girl.

Here is an answer to a question I've heard from people all over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=JH03cMlLuIY
Thats awesome Curt ! I been knowing you quit a few years and hearing something like this coming from your family Is not surprise to me. Curt do you and your family have storm shelters ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-26-2013, 08:19 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

My two girls who live in OKC do. I don't. We are in a new place and haven't gotten one yet. My oldest son is out of the Army and with us for a few months till he gets married and the house they are going to live in has a basement. The other four live in towns that don't really support tornados.

The truth is having lived with the threat our whole lives you get jaded to it just like everyone does with the threats that are issues in their part of the country. What is funny to those of us around here is the thought of living where they have earthquakes is nuts.

I give regularly to the Red Cross because they are always quick to get on scene and they help internationally.

Everyone remember those who gave everything for our freedom on this Memorial Day.