RACING JUNKIE

Default Got to look around some Blackhawks

Grinning like little kid.

Me and the son.

Curtis
Old 11-05-2009, 06:42 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Man, I get chills of PRIDE when I see the men, women and the aircraft they fly to defend U.S....
We have a wide variety of fixed and rotary wing aircraft stationed with the Air National guard, here in Boise. As I live 45 miles away from the base, whenever I'm in the area working outside, many of these aircraft are flying in and out of the base on various training missions. I just love watching them go by up there ! Everything from small choppers to C130's to the fast movers ! YAHOO !!!!

A project of mine is to obtain unit patches from all branches of our military and display them when showing Miss DD at various events. Dirkadirka is sending me a dozen or so from Iraq as we speak. THANKS DENNIS !! If you could send me a couple from your son's unit, it'd be much appreciated !
Old 11-05-2009, 07:32 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Man you dont realize how much you miss a place till you see pics of it. Thats for the pics. All I got to say is AIR ASSUALT!!!! For those who arent familiar that is the 101st Airborne Screaming Eagles saying due to the fact that it is the ONLY air assault division in the Army.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:40 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Man you dont realize how much you miss a place till you see pics of it. Thats for the pics. All I got to say is AIR ASSUALT!!!! For those who arent familiar that is the 101st Airborne Screaming Eagles saying due to the fact that it is the ONLY air assault division in the Army.
Gotta be proud of the puking chicken!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 08:42 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

DD,

I'll see what I can come up with.

Curtis
Old 11-05-2009, 09:18 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by doorracer
Gotta be proud of the puking chicken!!!!!!
LOL I figured I would be nice and call them their name istead of the Sqauking Chickens.

I was stationed at Campbell for 3 years from May 2005- Feb 2008
Old 11-05-2009, 02:22 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Man, I get chills of PRIDE when I see the men, women and the aircraft they fly to defend U.S....
We have a wide variety of fixed and rotary wing aircraft stationed with the Air National guard, here in Boise. As I live 45 miles away from the base, whenever I'm in the area working outside, many of these aircraft are flying in and out of the base on various training missions. I just love watching them go by up there ! Everything from small choppers to C130's to the fast movers ! YAHOO !!!!

A project of mine is to obtain unit patches from all branches of our military and display them when showing Miss DD at various events. Dirkadirka is sending me a dozen or so from Iraq as we speak. THANKS DENNIS !! If you could send me a couple from your son's unit, it'd be much appreciated !
I will check in my bag to see if I have anything left over from the Navy. If I do, I wll PM you.

Chris
Old 11-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Now how would you like to have a Black Hawk bearing down on you while screaming some Ji-Had chant??? POW!!!! Put that in your book Ach~meed!!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 03:55 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Now how would you like to have a Black Hawk bearing down on you while screaming some Ji-Had chant??? POW!!!! Put that in your book Ach~meed!!!!
You know for some reason they dont like the Apaches either. Or the OH-58's I dont know why? :twisted: :twisted:
Old 11-09-2009, 05:50 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
You know for some reason they dont like the Apaches either. Or the OH-58's I dont know why? :twisted: :twisted:
Bet they wouldn't be to thrilled about a Little Bird either. They get the choice of dieing from the Bird or the Special Ops the that was just inserted. LOL

Curtis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -