Let's start a story

Old 07-07-2007, 06:03 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Once upon a time long ago there was a guy named Carl and he had a pig and a goat. The pigs name was Perry and the goats name was Tom.
Soon they wandered upon an old abandoned farm house. What do you think ole Carl saw standing there on the front porch? Spib, eating a pulled pork sandwich.

Carl looked at the pained expression on Perry the pigs face. Perry knew it was his long lost master he had ran away from to keep from being his next meal. So the pig got his best friend the goat to run as fast as he could and butt the master right in the but, wait maybe this was just a bad dream.

Its no dream Spib said, when i get up i may need to change the sheets and take some pennicyllin.

Just then, Bjuice pulled up in a 63 Vette and asked if anyone had Carl's home address and a shotgun. It seems Carl had forgotten to use a glove,,.....Thus cutting his hand badly on the barbed wire fence.

Bjuice was so mad that he got the shotgun and Carl's address and hopped the first goat to the racetrack and when he arrived it was a circle track and all he could find was Avery.

Avery told Bjuice that Carl did not hang out at circle tracks and that Carl would not take to kindly to him having that shotgun.

Later, after Bjuice watered his goat, he
Old 07-08-2007, 09:57 AM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

Once upon a time long ago there was a guy named Carl and he had a pig and a goat. The pigs name was Perry and the goats name was Tom.
Soon they wandered upon an old abandoned farm house. What do you think ole Carl saw standing there on the front porch? Spib, eating a pulled pork sandwich.

Carl looked at the pained expression on Perry the pigs face. Perry knew it was his long lost master he had ran away from to keep from being his next meal. So the pig got his best friend the goat to run as fast as he could and butt the master right in the but, wait maybe this was just a bad dream.

Its no dream Spib said, when i get up i may need to change the sheets and take some pennicyllin.

Just then, Bjuice pulled up in a 63 Vette and asked if anyone had Carl's home address and a shotgun. It seems Carl had forgotten to use a glove,,.....Thus cutting his hand badly on the barbed wire fence.

Bjuice was so mad that he got the shotgun and Carl's address and hopped the first goat to the racetrack and when he arrived it was a circle track and all he could find was Avery.

Avery told Bjuice that Carl did not hang out at circle tracks and that Carl would not take to kindly to him having that shotgun.

Later, after Bjuice watered his goat, he set the valve lash on his Hemi powered Yugo and set off to find Donn who said he would help him find a very nice sling-shot to replace the
Old 07-08-2007, 10:14 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Later, after Bjuice watered his goat, he set the valve lash on his Hemi powered Yugo and set off to find Donn who said he would help him find a very nice sling-shot to replace the thong he had ruined riding the goat.

Once he hooked up with Donn, they set out to find Carl again.
They knew he was in Idaho, but Carl had learned that Bjuice was coming and had gone underground.

Ash called Donn and told him he knew a way to smoke Carl out and to get ahold of
Old 07-08-2007, 01:34 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Later, after Bjuice watered his goat, he set the valve lash on his Hemi powered Yugo and set off to find Donn who said he would help him find a very nice sling-shot to replace the thong he had ruined riding the goat.

They knew he was in Idaho, but Carl had learned that Bjuice was coming and had gone underground.

Ash called Donn and told him he knew a way to smoke Carl out and to get ahold of an old spare truck (v-eight) hose pipe and a gallon of Marvel Mystery Oil..Donn said this is the way he use to smoke out bugs in Flordia but

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

BUT ILL BE DAMMED IF I CAN REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!! SO THEY ALL HEADED UP TO MAINE TO SEE TOM AND....
Old 07-08-2007, 05:58 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Ash called Donn and told him he knew a way to smoke Carl out and to get ahold of an old spare truck (v-eight) hose pipe and a gallon of Marvel Mystery Oil..Donn said this is the way he use to smoke out bugs in Flordia but they were not in Florida so it would not work. They were now in Indiana and Donn talked like a yankee now so
Old 07-09-2007, 03:27 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Ash called Donn and told him he knew a way to smoke Carl out and to get ahold of an old spare truck (v-eight) hose pipe and a gallon of Marvel Mystery Oil..Donn said this is the way he use to smoke out bugs in Flordia but they were not in Florida so it would not work. They were now in Indiana and Donn talked like a yankee now so they knew that it was time to go back and see if Ash had the
Old 07-09-2007, 04:54 PM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

You guys are insane...and hilarious...
Old 07-09-2007, 07:20 PM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

Ash called Donn and told him he knew a way to smoke Carl out and to get ahold of an old spare truck (v-eight) hose pipe and a gallon of Marvel Mystery Oil..Donn said this is the way he use to smoke out bugs in Flordia but they were not in Florida so it would not work. They were now in Indiana and Donn talked like a yankee now so they knew that it was time to go back and see if Ash had the Doobie Brothers on the 8-track and the stash out of the glove box.

But Ash was on to their Marvel Mystery Oil smoking and thought that he'd play real cool-like and said
Old 07-10-2007, 04:45 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Ash called Donn and told him he knew a way to smoke Carl out and to get ahold of an old spare truck (v-eight) hose pipe and a gallon of Marvel Mystery Oil..Donn said this is the way he use to smoke out bugs in Flordia but they were not in Florida so it would not work. They were now in Indiana and Donn talked like a yankee now so they knew that it was time to go back and see if Ash had the Doobie Brothers on the 8-track and the stash out of the glove box.

But Ash was on to their Marvel Mystery Oil smoking and thought that he'd play real cool-like and said sorry boys the fuzz confiscated my tape and smoked up my stash....all the while looking at the expressions of the two, because he knew Donn was capable of

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -