And then there's this . . http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...gainst-whites/
Old 08-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Why is he not locked up?????
Old 08-23-2013, 05:14 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

I wonder if the three bored kids (15, 16 and 17) in Oklahoma City saw his website and murdered the Australian baseball player. Or the two kids (described as 16 to 19) in Spokane who beat to death the 88 year old WW2 vet.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:32 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by oldandtired
I wonder if the three bored kids (15, 16 and 17) in Oklahoma City saw his website and murdered the Australian baseball player. Or the two kids (described as 16 to 19) in Spokane who beat to death the 88 year old WW2 vet.
Dunno, but I do know race relations between the "Whites" and all the rest have gone to hell in a handbasket since about 2007 when this President and his many Cabinet members began their assault on the white population of the country with their "Diversity" agenda . . .

My feeling is that they have set those race relations back about 40 years, because I hear a lot of White (and brown) people saying things about the Black population that they wouldn't have said 5-6 years ago. Something sure as hell has happened and it isn't for the good . . .
Old 08-30-2013, 10:56 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Agreed RK. My Vent:

We like to say things like: "Don't judge a book by its cover" or "It doesn't matter what race a person is; I judge them by their actions" or one of my favorites: "Color of skin is not important; character is what makes a man who he is" ... all nice little political cliche's. We enable the bad behavior & reward them with more money, empathy, & things like the BET channel or Miss Black America. Race baiters like Al & Jesse make a living on this disease & it rages on.... meanwhile many Whites say "I am not a racist"...

Let me be the racist then; here's what I see:

I see a group of Black men are near my family, I think about the 9mm tucked in the small of my back & if today will be the day it gets used. Or when I see a car moving slowly with a heavy bass sound coming near me.... & I notice a Black man driving & wonder what he is up to. Or I see gangs/wannabees with Black guys.... I think about personal protection or how much I hate the sin... the sin of the broken family, the Black dad who bailed out of his family to sell drugs & is a LAZY THUG. The mom that can't even speak decent English; but expect a high paying job because they are Black. The Black mom who hates Whites & calls them "Uncle Tom or "Crackas".... but you don't DARE CALL HER OUT ON HER 4th GRADE EDUCATION & ignorance she passes on to her welfare babies who never have a chance. Meanwhile, OUR PRESIDENT says a murderous THUG "could look like his son"... WE ENABLE Blacks & coddle them too much... many of them (not all) need to STEP IT UP. Last: perhaps Black men could try wearing their pants around the waist... instead of just above the ankles.... again I will be the racist for saying these things.

America is the best country in the world & is still full of opportunities... but you have to WORK for them. Opportunity is not an entitlement. If I spoke like a THUG in "Ebonics", I would not have my career.... period. Instead of everyone saying they are not racist, why don't we call out the sins of people & the consequences more??? They can CHOOSE to have a mentor like "JAY-Z" or they can choose someone who has morals... they are not victims of society. Okay, I am done now.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:03 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

scooter my friend, that was very well put.and that's exactly the way I see it. im not sorry,i am a racist and I have been since about the time I noticed blacks that were what they call gangbangin.blacks don't have any kind of moral fiber.its just not in their dna.very few blacks act like people should.and they don't look at life like we do.its in their music and everyday life.they thik its cool to be a gang banger.killer what the hell else they think.im to mad right now to put how I feel into words. I just read where a cou[ple black kids beat and raped a old white woman in her own apartment.that just one of the reasons im like I am.and quess what I don't care who knows it. I say it facebook everyday that I hate blacks.i don't care any more,i just don't care. they have ruined my country. and im gonna help take it back and in anyway we have to.read what you want into that but that's just a part of how I feel
Old 09-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I understand Ken. I know how you feel. We all tip-toe around what is really on our minds when we see thugs that might be Black or a group of Black folks together & wonder what they are up to... why?? History. You get bit a few times you learn to stay away from the dog. I am tired of White people being bit, or ashamed of being White, or feeling like we have to behave certain way in front of other races.

Truthfully Ken, I don't think you or I are more racist than any other regular White person who says they aren't racist... if we could see the hearts of men like an open book; what would they look like...?? the older lady who says she is not "prejudiced".... as she scurries away from the Black man at the grocery store. Or the guy at the light who doesn't want to roll down his window for a Black man who is approaching.... they are NOT thinking about making a new friend or concerned about the needs of that Black man; they are thinking about whats about to happen.

man I appreciate your complete honesty & I would not think any less of you- because I think we all have to be honest w/ ourselves about this issue that is getting worse.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:08 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The race baiters have evolved the black population into using their 'color' as a sort of 'power' to get what they want instead of WORKING and using their BRAINS to improve their lives. I'm VERY prejudiced against PEOPLE who USE and ABUSE other PEOPLE.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
The race baiters have evolved the black population into using their 'color' as a sort of 'power' to get what they want instead of WORKING and using their BRAINS to improve their lives. I'm VERY prejudiced against PEOPLE who USE and ABUSE other PEOPLE.
Well put DD! That is a good way to say it. It is abusive & we should all be prejudiced towards race-baiting & double minded behavior.

Which reminds me of the news the other night.....

I heard a Black woman sued her boss for calling her the "N" word.... I would agree that is wrong & abusive. She was awarded 280K.

EXCEPT HER BOSS WAS BLACK!!!! WTF!!!! LOl..... wow. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 09-05-2013, 06:51 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, a big discussion on the Todd Scnitt Show the other day. out of 8-9 black callers 100% said it was abusive, offensive, and uncivilized. Good for her as the big black stud was put into his place..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -