Vernon, Alabama. Be Carefull !!

Old 02-16-2012, 07:05 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Im Catholic and believe in God.
I just don't beleive anyone needs to waste anything that has to do with God on an internet forum. I think its cheap and disrespectful.
ghustler,in my post I did not mean to imply that I thought you believed one way or another. I apologize if you took it that way. It was not my intention. Speaking of differences of opinion, I disagree with you on wasting the things of God on the internet.

Matthew 28: 19 &20 says: Go ye therefore,and teach all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father,and of the Son,and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

It is my opinion that if ever there was a "nation" that need a good dose of God it would be the Internet Nation. But that's just me. Thank you for your time.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:35 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

ghustler, treat everybody with respect here and you will be treated in kind....lot of good guys here.....Im sure you can be one of them. JMO, NUFF SAID.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by olds48
Originally Posted by ghustler
Im Catholic and believe in God.
I just don't beleive anyone needs to waste anything that has to do with God on an internet forum. I think its cheap and disrespectful.
ghustler,in my post I did not mean to imply that I thought you believed one way or another. I apologize if you took it that way. It was not my intention. Speaking of differences of opinion, I disagree with you on wasting the things of God on the internet.

Matthew 28: 19 &20 says: Go ye therefore,and teach all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father,and of the Son,and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

It is my opinion that if ever there was a "nation" that need a good dose of God it would be the Internet Nation. But that's just me. Thank you for your time.
Well said Olds.... well said. Let me say that if I offended anyone about Religion... I did not mean to do that. God just wants our hearts & a personal relationship with us individually.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:01 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Good Job Eric. I don't mind if ghustler disagrees with me on my opinions or not its just that every time he comes on here he is defending a known crook for what seems to me to be a crooked attitude altogether. I should be scammed because I traded a Camaro for a 55, another should be scammed because he wants sidepipes for his Camaro. Sometimes little thoughts creep into our head but it seems like every one of yours is in type for all to see. Be cool man and think things through before you hit submit. We are not a gang or anything around here but if you are new here and you jump in the mix defending known scammers and insulting other members for their taste in cars or accessories you will not make many friends. Like I said I don't know you nor I have I seen any crooked deals by you but from your attitude I wouldn't buy from you and I can pretty much bet that anyone who reads these posts where you chimed in probably wouldn't either.