Anybody ever delt with Grahamclassic69?

Old 02-05-2012, 09:05 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: I Have Bought From This Guy

Originally Posted by nopro
Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
Originally Posted by will547
I bought a 1955 Chevy wagon off photos on an ad he had posted. In the ad the car had Salt Flat Rims all around and looked good. When I got the car it had rally wheels all around. I called and asked about the wheels. His answer to me was that when he bought the car the Salt Flats where not on the car. Hard for me to believe a guy when the photos he is using to advertise the car has one set of wheels and when the car arrives it has a different set of wheels.
YOU MUST BE THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT BUY A 55 WAGON FROM ME THAT I HAD SWITCHED THE WHEELS ON!!!
FOR 1, I DO NOT SWITCH PARTS OUT ON CARS THAT I GET,I SELL OR TRADE THEM JUST AS I GET THEM!!!
FOR 2, I DONT HAVE TO LIE ABOUT A CAR TO TRADE IT OFF,IF IT'S JUNK I WILL TELL YOU ITS JUNK AND IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT I WILL TELL YOU I JUST GOT IT AND HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ABOUT IT FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER.
I DONT THINK I CAN BE MUCH MORE HONEST THAN THAT!!!!
I TRADE TOO MUCH TO LIE ABOUT MY CARS AND RUIN MY NAME!!!
He said the photo had one set of wheels , also said ..you told him thats the wheels (set he got) were on it , when you got it .
question is did the photo he saw have the salt flat wheels
Doesn't matter what wheels were on the car if he didn't buy it from GRAHAMCLASSIC69 does it?
Old 02-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I have never heard anything bad about Dave, he always has some quality rides. I have talked to him a few times about buying or trading but nothing ever came out of it but he always seemed straight forward about every detail on his cars

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-05-2012, 02:16 PM
sirswapsalot
JUNIOR BUILDER

we have almost traded a couple times, he was allways honest with me on the phone, about rust or what so ever, the only reason we didnt was the distance between us.
he is like me allways trading and dealing, when u do it that much it does not do any good to make a bad name for your self,
he was allways forward with me......
Old 02-05-2012, 07:04 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by ghustler
Originally Posted by nopro
Originally Posted by GRAHAMCLASSIC69
I bought a 1955 Chevy wagon off photos on an ad he had posted. In the ad the car had Salt Flat Rims all around and looked good. When I got the car it had rally wheels all around. I called and asked about the wheels. His answer to me was that when he bought the car the Salt Flats where not on the car. Hard for me to believe a guy when the photos he is using to advertise the car has one set of wheels and when the car arrives it has a different set of wheels.
YOU MUST BE THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT BUY A 55 WAGON FROM ME THAT I HAD SWITCHED THE WHEELS ON!!!
FOR 1, I DO NOT SWITCH PARTS OUT ON CARS THAT I GET,I SELL OR TRADE THEM JUST AS I GET THEM!!!
FOR 2, I DONT HAVE TO LIE ABOUT A CAR TO TRADE IT OFF,IF IT'S JUNK I WILL TELL YOU ITS JUNK AND IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT I WILL TELL YOU I JUST GOT IT AND HERE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ABOUT IT FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER.
I DONT THINK I CAN BE MUCH MORE HONEST THAN THAT!!!!
I TRADE TOO MUCH TO LIE ABOUT MY CARS AND RUIN MY NAME!!!
He said the photo had one set of wheels , also said ..you told him thats the wheels (set he got) were on it , when you got it .
question is did the photo he saw have the salt flat wheels
Doesn't matter what wheels were on the car if he didn't buy it from GRAHAMCLASSIC69 does it?
read the statment again . "that I switch the wheels"

my question stands , what wheels in the picture
Old 02-05-2012, 10:51 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

will547 wrote:
I bought a 1955 Chevy wagon off photos on an ad he(GRAHAMCLASSIC69) had posted. In the ad the car had Salt Flat Rims all around and looked good. When I got the car it had rally wheels all around. I called and asked about the wheels. His answer to me was that when he bought the car the Salt Flats where not on the car. Hard for me to believe a guy when the photos he is using to advertise the car has one set of wheels and when the car arrives it has a different set of wheels.
GRAHAMCLASSIC69

nopro wrote:
read the statment again . "that I switch the wheels"

my question stands , what wheels in the picture
Question is completely mute because will547 never bought a car from GRAHAMCLASSIC69 in the first place.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:24 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Default Re: Anybody ever delt with Grahamclassic69?

Originally Posted by bobr
Anyone ever had any dealings with Grahamclassic69? Good or bad.
YES. I WOULD MAKE DAMN SURE WHAT YOU ARE BUYING IS WHAT YOU ARE GETTING.
Sir, do you have and add number, photos as well as a receipt for the transaction to prove your allegations? If not then the deal never took place, period.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:19 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Originally Posted by bobr
Anyone ever had any dealings with Grahamclassic69? Good or bad.
YES. I WOULD MAKE DAMN SURE WHAT YOU ARE BUYING IS WHAT YOU ARE GETTING.
Sir, do you have and add number, photos as well as a receipt for the transaction to prove your allegations? If not then the deal never took place, period.
Wait a minute! I just asked if anyone ever delt with Grahamclassic69. I've got nothing to do with that "switched wheels" deal! You guys need to read the message of the subject before you start posting.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:35 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

[quote="bobr"]
Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd

Wait a minute! I just asked if anyone ever delt with Grahamclassic69. I've got nothing to do with that "switched wheels" deal! You guys need to read the message of the subject before you start posting.
The guy is telling you his dealings with who he thought was Grahamclassic69 and if no one answered back you might just use that post as your guide.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:31 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default I DID NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY!!!!

FIRST OFF,I WOULD NOT HAVE PICTURED A CAR WITH DIFFERENT WHEELS ON IT THAN WHAT WERE ON IT WHEN I PUT IT UP FOR SALE.I NEVER LIST A CAR FOR SELL UNTIL IT IS DELIVERED TO ME AND IN MY POSSESION!!!
SECOND OFF,I DID NOT TRADE THIS GUY THE CAR HE IS TALKING ABOUT.
I KEEP RECORDS OF EVERY CAR I SELL OR TRADE AND WHO IT WENT TO.I LOOKED THROUGH 3 YEARS OF RECORDS AND I DID NOT TRADE WITH HIM!!!
I HAVE TO KEEP THOSE RECORDS BECAUSE I AM A DEALER.
I GUARANTEE THIS GUY HAS ME MIXED UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!
OH YES,FOR ALL YOU GUYS DEFENDING ME OUT THERE,I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!
I DONT ONLY WANT TO TRADE WITH A PERSON ONCE,I TRY TO KEEP IT HONEST BECAUSE I WANT YOUR RETURN BUSINESS!!!
THANKS AGAIN,
DAVID(GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 03-02-2012, 07:06 AM
coltswinfan
SHOW GUEST

Default gramclassics

i have traded with dave two times had no problems cars was what he said i was very pleased with my trades.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -