scammers

Old 11-26-2009, 04:18 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Humm.some scammer takes his pic,AND POSTS IT ON HERE FOR SALE.then the owner comes on here whing and crying .this f***** site has my truck for sale by a scammer this site sucks .... wah, wah, wah, where is your cry baby blanket. HOW IS THAT, THIS SITES DOING ????OOOH ..I GET IT.THE WEB SITE SHOULD HAVE KNOW,YOU HAD A TRUCK FOR SALE,SOMEWHERE,,AND THAT SOMEONE STOLE A PIC OF IT FROM SOMEWHERE...AND POSTED IT ON HERE FOR SALE..YEa RIGHT ..THIS SITE,SUKS ITS ALL THE THIS SITES FAULT..post the add number you DIP.and we can probably have the add pulled..its better to ask,than to rant and rave..and drop the F bomb..
Old 11-27-2009, 06:42 PM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

Stupid Hick.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:48 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

YEP,, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT..( Stupid Hick. )
Old 12-02-2009, 10:25 AM
jrfinney
SHOW GUEST

:evil: :evil: :evil: HI the guy that posted ad number 1689206 roller lifters is a scammer his name is bob he lives in chicago Il his ph 312 805 5256 / 773 283 6170 he will tell you that he doesent do pay pal just send cc numbers and then he tell you after you send info that some one bought item three days after i sent info jerk, scammerm!!!!! a deal is made when credit card numbers are exchanged period!!!!!!! filthy rich is a red white and blue american
Old 12-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Uhh, did I miss something here?? I see no original ad number on this poster in regards to roller lifters by the name of Bob related to this particular post... is this a separate issue?

Last, 'Filthy rich is a Red White & Blue American". Can you expand on that a little? I am not filthy rich, but an American... what do you mean??
Old 12-02-2009, 10:49 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

RIGSBY---I WAS WANTING TO KNOW THE SAME THING!!!!
I AM AN AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I'm just filthy... :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-02-2009, 11:55 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? :? :? :? :?

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 12-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
Where are all these ignorant posters coming from lately???? Man, I have gotten fired-up looking some of these fine A-Clowns.... is it just me or we being attacked by a bunch of nut cases??? One dude on a thread (which was locked) called me a "hippie"... LOL!! WTH???
Old 12-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Originally Posted by lively
Where are all these ignorant posters coming from lately???? Man, I have gotten fired-up looking some of these fine A-Clowns.... is it just me or we being attacked by a bunch of nut cases??? One dude on a thread (which was locked) called me a "hippie"... LOL!! WTH???

I feel bad scooter, I kinda laughed at that one. Then reality set in and all I really wanted to do was whip his ars!!
I aint old enough to be a "hippie" but I sure did have one fine super mullet back in the day!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -