Peter Ripley paid as he wished...

Old 03-25-2008, 12:12 PM
phr
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

"peter i enquired about something you had for sale once on moparts, can't remember what it was , got a couple pics from you , which wasn't easy, and then after trying to decipher what you were posting on moparts i decided that it wasn't worth the hassle to even deal with you ."

Well, that certainly was a scam, .......You do not understand something and never did any business with me, so I am a scammer...... :shock:

Ever think of using the telephone to call and get everything straightened out? I believe that is recommended on RacingJunk....

PLUS.....I would have NO posts here, if Jim Johnson had just paid for, or returned my fuel pump... real plain and simple.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:53 PM
johnrr
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by phr
"peter i enquired about something you had for sale once on moparts, can't remember what it was , got a couple pics from you , which wasn't easy, and then after trying to decipher what you were posting on moparts i decided that it wasn't worth the hassle to even deal with you ."

Well, that certainly was a scam, .......You do not understand something and never did any business with me, so I am a scammer...... :shock:

Ever think of using the telephone to call and get everything straightened out? I believe that is recommended on RacingJunk....

PLUS.....I would have NO posts here, if Jim Johnson had just paid for, or returned my fuel pump... real plain and simple.
phr , i never said you were a scammer .

now mentally unstable , thats a subject for a different thread
Old 03-25-2008, 01:53 PM
poppaj
APPRENTICE

Default More bull!!!

I don't even know why I am bothering to reply, but her goes.

1. There was not a damn thing wrong with the pan, but I took it back no problem..(It is now on a SS/BA car)
2. I sent fuel pump back. Not good enough.
3. So I instantly sent $300 plus even $30 for shipping through PayPal.
4. So why are you still acting a fool....You got exactly what you wanted!
MAYBE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND,AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS WHY YOU ARE STILL CARRYING ON. GIVE IT A REST..oldhemidude,phr,peter ripley or whatever name you are going under today :roll: :shock: :roll:
I'm done replying to your bull...
poppaj :shock:
Old 03-26-2008, 11:29 AM
phr
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Here is a reply to your Bull there Jim Johnson:

Pump I sent you:

pump you sent me back:
[/img]

Email from YOUR SON explaining the "error" YOU KNOW, THE ONE YOU SENT ME BACK OVER A MONTH LATER.

(This was sent from Rackingjunk member vp_mopar , Jim Johnsons son...)

"haha how long did it take you to come up with that one? Was funny though.. you a comedian on the side?

anyways, I want this done and over with just as much as you do, so looks like i will do it myself. First of all I now realize you have every right to be mad, He should not have sent you the wrong pump. I just talked to him and he does want to make it right as well. He wants to just buy your pump and for you to send that back to us at our expense, he is a little cautious you will not send the pump out, but i told him we are just going to have to trust you, you havent screwed us yet. So, If you care anymore you have my word We will send you 300 + 20(shipping) for the pumps. Is this ok, or would you like to drag it out some? Not trying to be a smart ass here, but i do not like a lot of bullshit.

Casey Fauss-Johnson"

all the Songs and dances you or your Moparts pals could ever come up with, will never get you out of this one....

Plus the pan was and still is a totally beat up, welded up, siliconed up, gem... That is exactly why you will not and would not post CLEAR PICTURES of it and the welded pickup.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:48 PM
vp_mopar
SHOW GUEST

Ripley is this all you do with your life? scam peple and post about them?

casey
Old 04-20-2008, 06:19 PM
phr
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Boy there casey (vp-mopar) Jim Johnsons son, your email is right above your post, saying the wrong pump was sent back to me. (The pictures here and in the origional thread clearly show the same...)

As to a scammer:

Nothing you have ever said, emailed to me, or have posted make any sense. YOU never did anything but make false promises and post garbage with your pals.

(People will wonder why would you or your dad, Jim Johnson Poppaj, had to open a new thread instead of replying to those valid complaints.)

Everything is all there in the origional thread, for anyone to read, with all your dads, your, and your "pals" non related posts included. Nothing posted here in this thread will change any of those facts.

UPDATE:
I got a good Charlies' pan from another RJ member, that read the threads.. Everything on both ends worked out just fine. The total deal was over in less than a week.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:08 PM
poppaj
APPRENTICE

Find someone else to bother, fool..I settled up with you even though you were not entitled to it. you are paid in full..WE were done a month ago...
Are you not tired of being banned from sites for this same bull?
Old 04-25-2008, 03:44 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

anyone who buys a used BG pump is asking for it up the rear.... they give enough issues when new :lol:
Old 04-25-2008, 09:01 AM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

^5 flipper.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:54 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: :shock: Did i miss something i thought this was said and done with? :x :x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -