old thief, new name "nhraracepro"

Old 06-03-2007, 09:41 AM
jugheadflanders
APPRENTICE

Default old thief, new name "nhraracepro"

I posted here a while back (end of Jan.) about a dishonest individual that I bought a car from that had concealed rust problems. I went to the management of RJ and was able to have his posting rights stripped.

I noticed recently he has resurfaced with a new name. He was known before as "wrispinclip" now he goes by "nhraracepro". He is selling a GM bowtie block. A part of that nature, with the chance of so many possible things that could be concealed, I wouldn't take from him for free!!

Tom
Old 06-03-2007, 10:41 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

I suggest you forward all your information to [email protected] and get him banned again, and continue to do this as long as he continues to open a new account.....I wish somone could have done this and helped you out along the way.....I will speak for all and say thanks
Old 06-03-2007, 11:14 AM
jugheadflanders
APPRENTICE

Default no thanks needed

I'm not after any thanks or recognition. I just don't like dishonest people (5 to 10%) preying on the rest of us. If lying and cheating don't bother you. And ham slamming your fellow racer/car enthusiast is not a problem to you. You're not my kind of guy! I will stretch a mile to treat a buyer right, before I would have him think I am a liar or a cheat! Guess that's why I'll never be wealthy.

Tom
ps I already sent an e-mail to RJ about this guy's name change.