Honor Roll..??

Old 07-12-2010, 12:42 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks for the explanation PJ, it's about time! The "I been outa town" excuse doesn't flush here though. You certainly had time to explain the honor system while you were out of town! Were you in the office then? Or did you answer from your laptop?
Don't take so long before explaining next time, your job is to make things run nice and smooth for RJ, you dropped the ball on the flag issue.

I do want to say thanks (sincerely) for the explanation.

You likely have no idea, or even care how important being honorable to your flag is to me................................................ ..............................
and my son as well as all the others that fought and/or died for it!

BTW, thanks for getting rid of that goofy thing that was on the banner for the 4th! Step it up art department :!: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-12-2010, 12:44 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Hey P.J I want one of those PLEASE :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
X2!! :wink:
Old 07-12-2010, 02:35 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: A few items

2. It's not mandatory (The Rabbit - you never pay for an ad - you will see any upgrade you do, that line item is always $0.00, you might be paying for an upgrade, but not for the ad)
I've only placed two adds and both had pictures. So what I paid for was the add upgrade. Ok, thanks for getting me straight. ops:
Guess I don't feel so disgruntle for making my honor payment. :shock:

As far as the flag. THANKS FOR REPLYING!
Old 07-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

interesting thread here...

PJ thanks for the clarification. A man has to have some time away from work; glad you spent it in a good place... the pic's are awesome. We get into some pretty heated topic's here sometimes, but I think we are more alike than we give credit for.

Rudy- I bet the flag is a sensitive issue for you; as it should be. Good men like Jay who gave everything for our freedom cannot be minimized... nor are their efforts ever in vain. You are a good man & so is Jay... it is nice to be among true patriots who still remember what our country is all about & are not afraid to speak it.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:20 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

See guys--i am a very AMERICAN person---LOVE THIS U.S.A OR GET THE CRAP OUT[PERIOD]--i do not like the way our ;; LEADERS''' are doing this great country and let people know about it! :evil: :evil:
i can not stand cowards that belittle or downgrade our great soldiers-[NOW OR THE ONES THAT HAVE DIED FOR US] 8)

I STILL FEEL THE SITE WAS COMPLETELY WRONG FOR TAKING THE FLAG OFF AND IF THE GRAPHICS TEAM WAS RESPONSIBLE THEN THE GRAPHICS TEAM NEEDS REPLACED-PERIOD[ THE MEXICAN FLAG OR ANY OTHER SHOULD NEVER COME BEFORE THE AMERICAN FLAG--I HAVE LOST ALOT OF FAMILY OVER THE YEARS DEFENDING THIS FREEDOM- AND DO NOT WANT THEM DISHONORED BY ANY BLEEDING HEARTS WITH NO BACKBONE ops: ops: ops:

MY 2 CENTS WORTH---DENNIS
Old 07-12-2010, 11:15 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Hey P.J I want one of those PLEASE :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
X3 Please can I get one of those too. I will prolly have to give you my address out here in Afghanistan once I get there.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:19 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

uuh ooh, those pics need to be deleted don't they?????? lol