Flag ban......

Old 10-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Our Flag has allot of meaning in those colors... they can never take away what each one means for this country in the past... how disrespectful to those (past & present) who gave their life for you & me... shame on those who are too ignorant & wimpy to realize what a gift they have. I have been fortunate to see some other countries in my travels (If you want to call it "fortunate") & I always get the goose-bumps when landing back on the USA!!! Or at the end of the Anthem at a football game.... Man, those IDIOTS cannot take away our American spirit!!! People like you & I WILL FIGHT to keep our country American!!! It is in our blood, they cannot take away the American Spirit. Man, something needs to give though boys.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:52 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

alot of " normal" people are just starting to wake up.i think the beginning was when the took prayer out of the schools. my dad used to say it was when we had to register our guns.my grandpa used to say it started when he had to get a drivers license.and pay them damn polticans in washington.i hate to say it but i do think it will take a armed revolution to take this country back. hell, history tells us it will happen. things are going to get unbelievably worse before they get better. if they ever do. and voting in the right people aint gonna happen because of too many idiots allowed to vote.but its their right to vote.so around and round we go and where we stop nobody knows
Old 10-20-2009, 08:29 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

As in MANY situations, violence is a VERY LAST RESORT, but ESPECIALLY NOW !! The first time there is a violent demonstration or 'incident' of ANY kind, they'll lock down our rights and freedom !

Seek out and support righteous folks who BELIEVE with all their heart in the Constitution of these United States of America.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
As in MANY situations, violence is a VERY LAST RESORT, but ESPECIALLY NOW !! The first time there is a violent demonstration or 'incident' of ANY kind, they'll lock down our rights and freedom !

Seek out and support righteous folks who BELIEVE with all their heart in the Constitution of these United States of America.
I agree w/ you Double/D... you are correct. Trouble is, I also agree w/ Outlaw too. Are we all prolonging the inevitable??? Do we REALLY have what it takes to correct & run this democracy as it should again??? Given the issues of this country, that my friend is the million dollar question. My answer as it sits in 2009... "NO". So what then? A revolution of some kind... we can try to talk peace, handle things peacefully, etc... but our opponents call us "Domestic Terrorists" & Hate Crimes Criminals for our efforts... racist too. I don't know... I sure don't want that to happen (Revolution)... but if it does, I am going to be a part of the history one way or another. You are both right. So, I am involved with American Family, Grass Roots, & other conservative groups, but so far they are just making noise... maybe we are prolonging what needs to happen in the end. Scoot
Old 10-20-2009, 03:36 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

November 3,2010 will be the final tipping point, I think..........We the People DO have them scared and worried as told by their DESPERATE actions of smearing, lying, and trying to destroy those who speak up AGAINST their policies. THAT in it' self says We the People are having an effect !!!!!!
More and more left wingers are calling in to the talk shows and speaking of their disappointment and DISTRUST in Obama. That ALSO says something VERY important about those who checked the 'O' box.

Be patient Scoot, for our kids and grandkids, be patient. We CANNOT let the bastids push U.S. into EXACTLY what they want to happen, then THEY win........THINK - stay informed - PRAY often for those of U.S. who believe in the U.S. Constitution - and teach your kids and grandkids about what America stands for.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:22 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

DD im not promoting revolution, im telling you what history says.there has NEVER been a free society in any government that has lasted more than a few hundred years.when it was tried the ruling government slowly took away rights, until there were no more rights. every time a new law is enacted we lose alittle even laws that are for our own protection are a freedom taken away. helmet laws, seatbelt laws.just these two laws were pushed by insurance co.they dont like pay outs.the dont care about lives they care about the bottom line.do research on helment safety, by independent researchers not by a government or insurance co. and you will find that they differ on their findings. they do not let people take responciblity for themselves.im 54 and i dont need someone to TELL me i need to wear one.theres arguements foe each side but when they say wear one that is just one more freedom taken from me.they will not let me choose.i had one on when i had my wreck. yes it saved me from dying. i still had brain damage plus many many more injuries.and i was mad as hell when i came out of my coma because i had lived.getting off subject, sorry.thats just two laws that are good for us but they take away my freedom of choice.now think of the 1000,s of laws that have passed over the years. if we dont stop things soon there will be NO going back to were things were.when i was a kid, if you got into a fight at school, the bad boy went home for a few days and the one who didnt start it got to stay.now they call police, both go to home or to kiddy jail or real jail if old enough. go to court. when they are done with all the legal crap they get to go before the school board to find out their fate.BOTH of them, not just the bad boy.now thats for 1st grade on up.things are out of control in washington, even small town america. they are making us all the same.im NOT saying violence is the answer, but i promice you it will be part of the final outcome of my,(our) beloved country. i dont know when but it will happen.just try to live under the laws of the land in the 60s-even the 80s and you could wind up with quite a few felonies.enough of my ramble. have a good day my friends.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:28 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

This is the kind of representative We the People are seeking;

http://doughoffmanforcongress.com/
Old 10-29-2009, 07:00 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Then you have THIS..... :? :? :? :?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28848.html

Sure it's 'just' a wall painting, but it is STILL a representation ...