Willmington N.C. area

Old 07-25-2010, 10:07 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

your lost ? you post seller had bad feed back . shows on the link to ebay he got 100% positve with a low sell/buy number . when did 100% pos. get negitive? you said he reposted the wheels and you provided a link . still lost ?
Old 07-26-2010, 03:07 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

when you click on his feedback , it shows 1 neg where a man bought the same wheels and the guy wouldn,t recieve payment , the same wheels have been on there 3 different times , I did talk with him about the wheels and he said people backed out on deals because shipping was too high for where they lived..I said nothing bad about the man , here is a link to the negative feedback , I dont know how it is still 100% with a negative ..dosent matter , he did sell them again already.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...edbackAsSeller
Old 07-26-2010, 06:45 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nopro
your lost ? you post seller had bad feed back . shows on the link to ebay he got 100% positve with a low sell/buy number . when did 100% pos. get negitive? you said he reposted the wheels and you provided a link . still lost ?
Negative feedback gets positive when the seller hasnt had a complaint in the last twelve months.

Its a rolling 12 months.

Scorp
Old 07-26-2010, 12:17 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I know , my worry was that the negative was for the same wheels that I was looking at...I wasn't on here trying to make the man look bad , I was just hoping someone on here knew him so I could try to buy them , ,,,nopro , do you know him or what . what I stated was about the wheels up for auction. with a negative feedback on same wheels , , thats all...sorry if I offended you or something , if you are not a little bit cautous about buying stuff on the internet , you WILL get took., just a fact ...I did talk to man on ebay mail and he finially sold the wheels after 3 tries , seemed like nice fellow,,,,,,,,,,,,Paul
Old 07-26-2010, 05:44 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

on EBAY with the Buyer Protc. with pay pal. hard to get taken , had to use it once , only problem with it is time spent on phone . No don't know him .