BEWARE!! OF MICS1976

Old 04-08-2008, 12:41 AM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

richard/raruda i guess you shouldnt have lied 2 weeks ago and stated that the money order was cancelled! did you know that your wallyworld cashes money orders, and they didnt ask any questions and before you call for someones ban try joining first....farringo ,learn the facts before you call people jackasses unless as it appears you are the authority. FRUITY RUDY/ HOLLOWHOTRODS when was your dead son ever mentioned ????? better try reading the thread again. your profanity shows your low IQ and you were not even involved in this until you tried to trade that little dingy you have and i said "DONT THINK SO"

wonder which one of those cars you have pictured IS YOUR FAST STREET CAR you bragged about. all appear to be at least 13 second cars at best. hope your little boy didnt have any trouble finding the magazine articles.

the dealership also said your 2 emails were deleted. and thats your idea of BOMBARDING? ROTFLMAO

hope those hormone shots are working for you rudy. do you really think your promise bothers me ,but i am sure your little mind will have some smartass comment. AMAZING HOW MY COMMENTS HAVE NO PROFANITY LIKE YOU AND RARUDA.
stay on the porch fruity rudy or go out in your dingy, but please stay off the track as your knowledge is very limited. isnt the internet so much fun as you do understand that this site is not run by RACEJUNK.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:58 AM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

fruity rudy. AMAZING THAT YOU NOW KNOW HOW SOMEONES SON DIED! GROW UP LITTLE MENTALLY UNARMED MAN. DIDNT YOU OUTGROW the calling out someone in highschool. i just read your post as i usually dont waste the time on your stupid comments. you have trouble reading as the statement was there is another kid that drives a mach 1. at our game friday night one of the players drove a hummer and sorry yours are stuck driving what they do. damn your last post really shows what a man you are. lmao
Old 04-08-2008, 05:45 AM
raruda
SHOW GUEST

MICS1976

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU CASHED THAT MONEY ORDER YA!! YOU HEARD ME FAGGOT THATS CALLED STEALING YOU ARE AN INTERNET PUSSY!!! AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT. DON'T WORRY I HAVE PASSED ON ALL OF YOUR INFO TO SOME PEOPLE. AND OTHER SITES AND WHAT A SURPRISE THEY KNOW YOU GGOOD LUCK PUSSY BOY..
Old 04-08-2008, 07:10 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey look people we don't need to involve people that has passed on, That's just plain low. :!: :!: :!:
Old 04-08-2008, 09:16 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU KNOW THIS HAS GOT JUST PLAIN STUPID---THE GUY THAT KEPT EVERYONES MONEY IS JUST PLAIN A CROOK- PERIOD-IT IS NOT YOUR MONEY TO KEEP[ SEND IT BACK]---AS FAR AS THE MUD SLINGING AND STUPID ACCUSATIONS[ THAT SHOULD BE STOPPED BY THE MODERATOR!!!]---YOU ALL ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF SCHOOL KIDS SLAMMING EACH OTHER AND DOING THE BIG TOUGH GUY ,BULLY ROUTINE ops: ops: ops: YOU ARE BRINGING SHAME TO YOUR OWN FAMILIES AND TO THIS GREAT SITE[ JUST GROW UP /BITE YOUR LIP/ AND SHUT UP ALREADY-- THE CROOK WILL GET IT ALL BACK AT HIM SOME TIME IN LIFE!!!! :? :? :? ---LIVELY
Old 04-08-2008, 10:05 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Lively,
I knew I liked you for some reason! I still feel like a fool for lowering my standards because of one foolish man. Like I said, in what I was thinking was my last post, I represented my family in poor taste. All bad people will, no doubt get it back in the end. In closing, my apologies to ya*ll for my poor judgement.
Rudy
Old 04-08-2008, 10:08 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Don't let him get to you, he is plainly a IDIOT :!: :!: :!:
Old 04-08-2008, 11:45 AM
shortyems3307
JOURNEYMAN

i agree this guy isn't worth it!!! holloway you can tell by your posts that you are a stand up guy, easy to get alone with. mics1976 is trying to get a rise out of you or anybody that will argue...people who talk sh*t ain't sh*t. and do it just to inflate there ego. holloway your A+ in my book !! just let it ride and maybe he will go away. matt
Old 04-08-2008, 11:50 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks for the kind words guys!! That clowns circus left town long ago in my mind. 8)
Old 04-08-2008, 02:09 PM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

hollowwasyslowrides......they figured it out! actually my son died from a DRUNK LIKE YOU in a DUI accident. like you prefer to drink and piss off your old lady as your profile states. since you have the nerve to tell me how MY SON DIED ,I GUESS WE CAN SEE WHY HE LEFT HOME AFTER YOUR RANTS, must be that way at your house also.. watch that blood pressure old man since you fail to watch your drinking. FUNNY HOW THIS STARTED BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WAS RUDE BY TELLING YOU "DONT THINK SO" ON YOUR OFFER OF THAT DINGY OF YOURS, WHICH I SEE YOU PULLED THE AD FOR AND THAT ANCHOR YOU THOUGHT WAS WORTH SO MUCH IN THE OTHER AD...GOOD THING THEY ARE DELETED. LASTLY ONLY 2 PEOPLE SENT MONEY FOR THE NOS JET KIT AND IF THE SECOND (RARUDA) HADNT WASTED SO MUCH TIME WITH OFFERS AND COD'S AND STARTED HIS LOW IQ NAME CALLING, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SENT BACK.

FRUITY RUDY SORRY YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH YOUR SONS LOSS VERY WELL BUT YOU ARE AN ASS AND NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN THIS EXCEPT THAT YOU ARE ENTERTAINMENT AS YOU HAVE NEVER RACED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE AND WOULD SHIT IN YOUR SKIRT IF THE OTHER PERSON STAGED DEEP OR TOOK LONGER THAN YOU ETC.... FUNNY HOW YOU SHOULD READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS AGAIN AS YOU SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE ON YOUR SIDE. FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF WASTING IT IN A CHATROOM LMAO. GO USE THE PROFANITY ON YOUR WIFE , SHES MOST LIKELY USED TO IT. AND THE PEEPS THAT THINK YOUR A STAND UP GUY, MUST LIKE THE LANGUAGE YOU USE ALSO.

STILL HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR LITTLE BOAT "DONT THINK SO". A SHAME YOU WASTED THE MONEY FROM THE GOVERMENT ON YOUR TOYS. BUT THEN AGAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND BOYS IS THE PRICE OF THERE TOYS. AND YOU ARE STILL AN INFANT AS YOUR POST SHOW. STAY ON THE PORCH SINCE YOU CANT LOOK UP AN ARTICLE

YOU BELONG ON SPRINGER WITH RICHARD WITH THE OTHER BAD LIARS.....READ YOUR POST

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -