scammer alery on Greg Reed BBCHEVY

Old 03-13-2012, 07:51 AM
racer5256
SHOW GUEST

Default scammer alery on Greg Reed BBCHEVY

Aparently I should have read reddnova`s post before dealing with Reed. He made verbal agreement with me and payment method, then backs out on me after telling me to send 3000 $ for heads. Then he sends e mail next day claiming his cell phone battery went dead so he can`t call me to stop payment saying he doesn`t want to sell. Good thing I checked e mail prior to sending $. I guess he couldnt borrow someone elses phone? Come on. DON`T TRUST THIS GUY FOR HIS WORD!!! I dont trade on here just because of guys like him. DON`T DEAL WITH [email protected]

Thankfully I checked e mail prior to sending $ he did send e- mail whick I checked sending pay pall money. I dont trade on here a lot for this very reason. He is a posterchild for reasons to not buy online. Don`t [
Old 03-13-2012, 01:57 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?

Maybe the NEXT time you TRY and Buy something,You wont be suchs a KNOW-IT ALL?

But,I doubt it?

IF this MAKES Me a SCAMMER,by telling you NOT to send the MONEY?Then so be it,.........???

I sure HOPE this makes you FEEL Better,and I'm SURE you'll get ALOT of SUPPORT,.......................?

Have a GREAT Day!

Later
G 8)
Old 03-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Telling someone NOT to send money makes you a scammer??? :shock:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-14-2012, 03:38 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Scammer?

Graigs been on RJ for quite awhile & I have never heard the first bad thing about him..My definition of a scammer is one that lets you send the money & then dissappears..Anyone can change their mind,you just hope he doesnt have your money when he does..JMO
Old 03-14-2012, 10:25 AM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

WITH THIS IDIOT BASING HIS COMMENTS ON ANYTHING REDNOVA SAYS I AM 100% ON YOUR SIDE BIG BLOCK. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 03-14-2012, 07:47 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

racer5256,are you out any cash,or did the deal just not go through? I got confused. It happens easily with me.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:56 PM
mtheulen
JOURNEYMAN

I'll tell you what, I've done business with Greg and found him to be a pleasure to deal with.Sold him a bunch of stuff, Usps tore one of the boxes up. Greg call's me tells me what's going on we clear it all up case closed
Greg could have been a total *%&$# and demanded this and that.We just both figured it out and moved on
Mike
Old 03-16-2012, 05:19 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

how dare he send you an email to tell you not to send him money..what kind of scammer is he anyway..he is giving scammers a bad name...LOL
to get on a scammers forum and say not to trust someone because they DIDN'T take your money , makes no sense...you might be upset that a deal fell through ,,but ,,
he's not a scammer J M O
Old 03-16-2012, 08:46 PM
coolracing
MASTER BUILDER

Im lost here bbchevy owns the parts correct. he decides not to sell and emails you to stop payment, and never accepted any type of payment. How the F bomb does that make bbchevy a scammer! This topic is just wasted hard drive! :roll:
Old 03-17-2012, 07:02 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

If you all notice the ''Village Idiot'' hasn't been back since he started this :!: Another space wasted on this forum :!: :!: So let's all just move on :!: :!:

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -