ACCOUNT DISABLED AND KICKED OFF FOR TRADING TOO MUCH

Old 07-27-2007, 07:38 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

For what it's worth, I saw several ads on the sale section from various people on this subject a week or so ago. I wondered why it wasn't on the forum here at the time. I will say that I opened the ads,seems like 6 or so?, and they were all in support of MR. Graham. I can't really form an opinion until someone from RJ gives some info. Hopefully, it will work out.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:05 AM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default WHY I GOT THE BOOT

Originally Posted by spib
if somebody that is on here all the time, that has 500 post , and has there name and were they are from, in the profile, that would mean something, but when it comes from a new 1 post person with no info, in there profile its not very much worth anything, that might even be you!!!!!
MY PROFILE WAS LISTED AND HAD ALL MY INFORMATION ON IT AND I HAD 112 FRIENDS LISTED ON THERE.THE ONLY REASON YOU CANNOT SEE IT NOW IS THAT RACINGJUNK DELETED IT ALL WHEN THEY DISABLED MY ACCOUNT.
I GUARANTEE YOU THERE IS NOBODY OUT THERE THAT WAS MORE HONEST OR DEDICATED ON HERE THAN ME.
THANK YOU,DAVID(GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 07-27-2007, 08:12 AM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default WHY I WAS KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by tporter
For what it's worth, I saw several ads on the sale section from various people on this subject a week or so ago. I wondered why it wasn't on the forum here at the time. I will say that I opened the ads,seems like 6 or so?, and they were all in support of MR. Graham. I can't really form an opinion until someone from RJ gives some info. Hopefully, it will work out.
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!!

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN IS I HAD SEVERAL PEOPLE TO SEND IN COMPLAINTS TO RACINGJUNK AND EVEN POST THEIR FEELINGS ON THIS SUBJECT AS ONE OF THEIR OWN ITEM LISTINGS.
RACING JUNK ENDED THESE PEOPLES LISTINGS AND THREATENED TO KICK THEM OFF TOO IF THEY RE-POSTED THE ADDS.
I CAN GIVE SOME NAMES IF NEEDED OF THE PEOPLE THEY THREATENED TO KICK OFF FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!!!
I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS BUT BE CAREFUL THEY MIGHT WANT TO KICK YOU OFF TOO FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!!
I DONT WANT TO JEOPARDIZE ANYONE ELSES MEMBERSHIP OVER THIS BECAUSE RACING JUNK HAS ALREADY SHOWN THAT THEY CAN BE NASTY BECAUSE THEY OWN THE SITE,WE ARE JUST GUEST OR INVITED PAYING USERS!!!!!!
THANKS AGAIN,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 07-27-2007, 08:19 AM
thetanman101
JUNIOR BUILDER

I believe I'd ask for a refund of your monthly dues being as they did not fulfill (sp?) their end (month long use of ad posting paid for) of the arrangement.

Good luck in sorting this situation out,
-Tanner
Old 07-27-2007, 10:34 AM
twotirefire
SHOW GUEST

Have you worked anything out?
Old 07-27-2007, 11:44 AM
trose
APPRENTICE

Default deleted account for know reason at all--

Here is a email that i received when they disabled my account and i ask for a refund. My account was suspened for standing behind David. Now they say that i am a dealer. I even let RJ use my pics of my latemodel for thier promos on speed. This really sucks!!!

Our system is not like Ebay. We are an open classified site and we do not charge for posting ads. We charge for accounts that you have with us. When you signed up you agreed that you were running the site under an individual (this individual definition, as stating on the site when signing up, means you are not buying and selling items on the site, to turn product over for profit.) This is regardless of your business standpoint with any state application.

We can pro-rate your account back, you paid for an individual account on 12/31/06 for $49.95 for the year, our monthly membership charge is $6.95/month. If we break out your yearly account under the monthly plan, the $49.95 that you paid for that only covers 7.18 months if we prorate it out per month, you have used our service for 6 months and
25 days, which equates to 6.83 months. So the refund is 0.35 of a month and equates to $2.43. As a good faith gesture on our part, we would even offer to you the entire $49.95 as a rebate to any business plan that you would like to join, and forgo the 7.18 months that the account was improperly used under an individual plan.

These are the terms of service that you agreed to when you signed up for an account with us. If you would like information on becoming a dealer on our site, we would be more than happy to apply the refund to the business account.

Please contact us so that we may help you handle your business account and needs correctly. We want to see you succeed, with our company, but we just have to have you

If you need anything else please let me know.
Visit my Racing Space profile here
http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/117

http://www.racingjunk.com

Paul Renaud
RacingJunk.com
[email protected]
106 Main St.
North Adams MA 01247
p 413-663-3496
f 413-663-3615
Old 07-27-2007, 12:13 PM
thetanman101
JUNIOR BUILDER

You paid them $50 for a year. If they want to pro-rate it, they take the percentage used from that. What they charge monthly is irrelevant. You didn't perchase a monthly package. You didn't set the prices up, you bought a product. The fact that they have a different price for another product doesn't affect a refund on the product you purchased.

This is just bad business. They appear to be beating around the bush to short change you. I wouldn't have it. :evil:

-Tanner
Old 07-27-2007, 01:27 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default why i was booted off

Originally Posted by thetanman101
I believe I'd ask for a refund of your monthly dues being as they did not fulfill (sp?) their end (month long use of ad posting paid for) of the arrangement.

Good luck in sorting this situation out,
-Tanner
I DID ASK FOR A REFUND OF MY YEARLY FEES BUT THEY SAID NO.THEY SAID I GOT PLENTY OF ADVERTISING CHEAP.THEY ARE JUST BEING SNOTTY ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION AND NOW THEY WILL NOT EVEN TAKE MY CALLS OR EMAILS.
THANK YOU,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 07-27-2007, 01:29 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default WHY I WAS BOOTED OFF

Originally Posted by twotirefire
Have you worked anything out?
NO,I CANT WORK ANYTHING OUT BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT EVEN TALK TO ME.THEY TOLD ME THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BECAUSE I AM KICKED OFF.AINT THAT A NICE WAY TO TREAT A PAYING CUSTOMER AND MEMBER.
THANK YOU,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)
Old 07-27-2007, 01:36 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: deleted account for know reason at all--

Originally Posted by trose
Here is a email that i received when they disabled my account and i ask for a refund. My account was suspened for standing behind David. Now they say that i am a dealer. I even let RJ use my pics of my latemodel for thier promos on speed. This really sucks!!!

Our system is not like Ebay. We are an open classified site and we do not charge for posting ads. We charge for accounts that you have with us. When you signed up you agreed that you were running the site under an individual (this individual definition, as stating on the site when signing up, means you are not buying and selling items on the site, to turn product over for profit.) This is regardless of your business standpoint with any state application.

We can pro-rate your account back, you paid for an individual account on 12/31/06 for $49.95 for the year, our monthly membership charge is $6.95/month. If we break out your yearly account under the monthly plan, the $49.95 that you paid for that only covers 7.18 months if we prorate it out per month, you have used our service for 6 months and
25 days, which equates to 6.83 months. So the refund is 0.35 of a month and equates to $2.43. As a good faith gesture on our part, we would even offer to you the entire $49.95 as a rebate to any business plan that you would like to join, and forgo the 7.18 months that the account was improperly used under an individual plan.

These are the terms of service that you agreed to when you signed up for an account with us. If you would like information on becoming a dealer on our site, we would be more than happy to apply the refund to the business account.

Please contact us so that we may help you handle your business account and needs correctly. We want to see you succeed, with our company, but we just have to have you

If you need anything else please let me know.
Visit my Racing Space profile here
http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/117

http://www.racingjunk.com

Paul Renaud
RacingJunk.com
[email protected]
106 Main St.
North Adams MA 01247
p 413-663-3496
f 413-663-3615
TOMMY,
SORRY THAT THEY BOOTED YOU FOR STANDING BEHIND ME.
THEY WILL NOT EVEN TALK TO ME MUCH LESS OFFER ME A PARTIAL REFUND SO I GUESS YOU ARE IN A LITTLE BETTER SHAPE THAN ME(HA,HA)THIS IS JUST GETTING REDICULLIOUS.RACING JUNK WILL COME TO A END IF THEY KEEP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS SO THEY ARE JUST CUTTING THEIR OWN THROATS.
I AM GOING TO SEND ALL OF THIS TO THE BETTER BUSSINESS BUREA AND ALSO HAVE MY ATTORNEY TO WRITE THEM A NASTY LITTLE LETTER AND I HOPE YOU WILL DO THE SAME.
IF WE STAND TOGETHER WE CAN BEAT THIS.I HAVE A LITTLE MONEY AND I DONT CARE TO SPEND IT TO FIGHT A FOR GOOD CAUSE.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -