What Does Everyone Think About a Ms. RJ Contest or Calender?

Old 04-29-2009, 03:52 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Rigsby,

I think I have got your point, well reading between the lines anyway. LOL!!!
And you are absolutely correct, When Danika &/or Miss America pose and strut down the runway in a small bikini, they do this in a tasteful and acceptable manner. Yeah it just so happens they have killer bodies, but I think, what a lot of us may overlook or take for granted is the level of professionalism symbolized in such a pictorials or runway shows.

In many ways their pictures are not viewed as smutty, trashy or lewd. These pics, by most viewers could very easily be considered somewhat tasteful and can be viewed without the presence of lewd thoughts, but viewed as beautiful swim suit model representing a name brand, product line and reveered as a mirror of excellence &/or a pinnacle of achievement.

I really think it is up to the guys & gals of RJ to bring this issue regarding the caliber of pics posted full circle, onto a higher professional level and playing field. This may bring great opportunities to some of the gals here on RJ and maybe even boost their chances with a modeling career. Crazier things have happened and you have to admit there are some very beautiful gals here on RJ, Hands Down!

I don’t know about you, but sometimes the more one has to imagine, the better the pictorials. (No pun intended) LOL. Besides, once you give up the milk all you have is an empty container. JMO

I appreciate all the comments on this thread. Keep them comming.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

We will need to have some rules though...

1) All entries must compete with headlights on ( for safety)
2) There must be a MAXIMUM weight for both SB and BB entries
3) All equipment must have been original to the specific make and
model.(headlights excluded)
4) All entries must have a full grill
5) NO stick shifts
Old 04-29-2009, 05:46 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

LOLOLOLOLOL
Holy Schitt Tod ! That's gonna eliminate all the libs !!
:P :P :P
Old 04-29-2009, 06:10 PM
msmisery
JOURNEYMAN

Default Pics

can you post pics on this forum or are they all blocked ? Tasteful ones of course . You can post on yellow bullet and I was wondering if you could here as well .
Old 04-29-2009, 07:20 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

if a man is offended by a women wearing next to nothing no wait a man wouldnt be offended. well if the homos dont want to see why are they going through profiles looking for them? i do it becuase i want to see im 42 years old i pay alot in taxes and the last thing i want to hear is some dumbass telling me what i shouldnt be looking at. keep up the good work and let me know when you have new pics i am not and never will be offended....
Old 04-29-2009, 07:51 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Let me know also, Won't offend me either :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
Old 04-29-2009, 11:10 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

I'm all for it. RJ could sell them and that would be another way to support this site. Hell, look at all the "FAMILIES" that eat at H :shock: :shock: ters. RJ could keep half the money and give the other half to a charity, that way we can say it is for a good cause. :roll:
Old 04-30-2009, 04:53 AM
msmisery
JOURNEYMAN

Default Pics

At the risk of sounding like a dumba** , can someone tell me how to get a picture to post on the forum ? I have tried several different ways and I cannot get it to work . I think the site wont let you .
Old 04-30-2009, 05:25 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

You probably have to dump some pics in web sites like photo bucket, click on IMG twice and insert the direct link between markers

Old 04-30-2009, 05:27 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

now, if you can't post a pic you might be considered a dumba--, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just joking, I was once a dumba-- too.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -