matt tempelin, lincoln nebraska,big redtowing, idiot alert!!

Old 06-06-2011, 06:39 AM
dancatalyst
SHOW GUEST

Default matt tempelin, lincoln nebraska,big redtowing, idiot alert!!

i had my car for sale on here and had a person interested who send a deposit on it. then matt calls tries everything he can think of to try and buy the car out from under the other people. offering a thousand more and talking all 'big''. i told him i couldnt break the deal but if it fell through id contact him. he called about 10 more times in the next 2 days. the deal did end up falling through and matt said he would be there in the morning to pick it up. next morning, no call no show doesnt answer his phone, about a hour latter i call back and one of his friends answers and said he is out of town but forgot his phone at homeand for me to expect . what kind of as**** tells somebody they are leaving nebraska for colorado and never bothers to call and say i never even left. he just continued to lie and tell me he was in the truck on his way,so i pushed off the other interested party who was more local. well i learned allot from the experience matt, thank you for that, but i also learned to never trust what alcoholics say.get yourself some help,your a mess.