storage

Old 10-14-2009, 06:39 PM
sc4405
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default storage

I would pour/spray Marvel Mystery Oil thru the carb while running and let the engine die on it - that'll give everything a film of lube to fight the moisture. Drain the entire fuel system and if it's injected blow air through the lines, hold the throttle/barrel valve open and get rid of the alky. Then some Klotz top lube in the pump and barrel valve to keep things slick and fight corrosion. Back the valves off, seal it up, put a stand under it to keep the weight off the suspension and tires, air the slicks to 15 lbs. or so and put your Dragtarp over the whole thing. I keep a small electric heater on the minimum setting in my trailer too. That's my $.02. 8) JB
Old 10-14-2009, 06:41 PM
sc4405
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well! I really dinked that up. This was supposed to be a reply to "dragster winter storage" and look what I did. Ah Shiznit. :shock: ops: JB
Old 10-14-2009, 06:45 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Well at least YOU caught it before you CAUGHT it !! :roll: :roll: :roll: ops: ops:
Old 10-14-2009, 06:50 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: Now that si funny right there :lol: :lol: