Does anyone know slonova??? Ad#1638353

Old 09-19-2009, 08:46 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Phone#

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Originally Posted by bjuice
....no you wouldn't would be looked at as a Risk if you paid No honor payments...
But you would certainly be viewed as someone who went above and beyond....from potential Buyers point of view

Put it this way and try to imagine this situation..and answer truthfully

You are looking at a Carb you want to purchase for $800.00...two people have the identicial Carb for sale.... both sellers live 2500 miles from you..
here is the break down on both Sellers...BE HONEST AND TELL ME WHICH SELLER YOU WOULD GO WITH.

Seller #1- basic "Free Account", no honor payments, been a free member for 3 years and will not list a Phone #. No feed back,
posted a picture of the Carb from a magazine

Seller #2- a Yearly Club paying member, has made 10 honor payments, been a member for 6 years, Listed a cell phone and a Home phone, has Positive feeback from prior sales on Racing Junk.....and has posted 4 or 5 actual pictures of the carb.

Now..taking the above information as it is...who are you going to send your $800.00 dollars to first ?.

Be Honest
It Just GRIPES MY ASS when you Find a Deal that You want,and IF I Want SOMETHING I CALL!
You scan down to the Guys Phone #,and He dont have it Listed........?WTF
This is the Year 2009,WAKE UP!
Do You Guys Think that if You Dont list Your # that you cant be FOUND?
GUESS WHAT...?WRONG
NO PHONE # = LAMEASSS.
Dont Like My MUSIC,TO BAD!Chance the CHANNEL.
Later
G 8)

Another lumping of honest folks in with the scammers. As posted earlier, I don't list my number due to the fact people can't follow directions. Posting in the ad to call during certain hours is ignored by a good many buyers. So, does that make All buyers DUMBASSES, since not listing a phone number makes all of those who chose not to LAMEASSES? You are correct, this is 2009, that is why most people now use the internet...
Old 09-20-2009, 08:39 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
I must have missed something. (Nothing new for me. lol). How is this site free? I hardly ever sell anything, but did have a motor listed on RJ a few years ago. I paid for the add. To be honest I don't think I should have pay an addition honor payment when I had to pay for the add. I don't sell or buy enough to ever need an account on any site. Seldom will I buy anything used.
BTW, I hate E Bay! Tried it once and it's just to many games for a simple guy to use!
I think this is the best group of guys on any forum I've been on (which is only a few.) which is why I hang around here so much.

Not trying to be rude, Just trying to find out what I'm missing.

lol ...Yes Rabbit you missed a Bunch.....it might take some time but read thru all of these latest Scammer threads with my post on it..it will explain how the site Works and its Free features.

It is a Free Site.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "