Need Help Gary Moore,aka bad67chevy2

Old 11-22-2008, 11:58 AM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

HEY IM NOT TRYING TO SAY ANYONE RIPPED ANYONE,BUT SOMEONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW US A RECIEPT FOR SHIPPING IF ITS TRUE ,I ALWAYS THOUGHT WE WERE TRYING TO GET TO THE TRUTH IN HERE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,IM NOT DEFENDING BAD67 OR ANYONE ELSE ,I DONT CARE IF IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS I WANT TO SEE A RECIEPT SHOWING 1 WAY OR THER TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT.... SO IT GOES FOR BAD67 TO HE SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING SHOWING IT CAME COD ,WHO WANTS TH STEP UP 1ST WITH PROOF.....JAY
Old 11-22-2008, 06:04 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

WoW :!: :!: , I'm not taking sides here, BUT, first of all it wasn't an $1800.00 carb as advertised by a RJ seller for $1095.00, secondly it was not an $1500.00 transmission. The trans described as shipped can be bought from Bill Taylor for about $1,000.00, i can buy it cheaper.
That brings up the shipping, why did it cost you $133.00 to ship the trans. C.O.D. or not, and it cost $200.00 to return the box with only a carb in it. It seem this is all about him winning a race trailer, i don't give a crap about who was honest or not on winning the trailer, we can find that out when someone pony's up the reciepts on the shipping. I smell a shunk here but in all honestee i can't tell from the post which person it is :?:
Another thing before you start issuing challenges of a $25,000.00 grudge race you better have the money, secondly you need to look back and see that Tom ran 4.80's on his shake down passes just last month, so you better have your ducks in a row.

JMO

Zip.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:59 PM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

WOW, WHATS ALL THIS ABOUT A 25,000 GRAND GRUGE RACE I NEVER SEEN THAT, ID LIKE TO LOOK AT THE INFO.....JAY
Old 11-22-2008, 07:23 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? Only thing i can say right now is both of these guy's are good i can't tell who is telling the truth :!: :!:
Old 11-22-2008, 07:34 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jayss10
WOW, WHATS ALL THIS ABOUT A 25,000 GRAND GRUGE RACE I NEVER SEEN THAT, ID LIKE TO LOOK AT THE INFO.....JAY
It was posted on yellow bullit forum, there was a link to it on here, but looks like Tom or someone removed it.

Zip.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:49 AM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

THATS KOOL ,BUT LIKE I SAID, ISNT THIS SITE HERE TO GET TO THE TRUTH ,WE CANT DECIDE SOMEONE IS GUILTY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT ANSWER WITH A QUICK RESPONCE ....I KNOW WE LIKE TO GET TO BOTTOM OF IT FAST...BUT STILL THERE ARE SOME REASONS TO ? BOTH SIDES OF STORY, I LIVE BY COAN TRANS. AND I CAN GET THAT TRANS. FOR ABOUT 900.00 ,AND THE CARB. IS 1100.00 ,AND I KNOW SOME INFLATE PRICES WHEN TRADING ,AND IF BOTH AGREED THATS KOOL,BUT IT SEEMS WERE STILL NOT GETTING THE PROOF ON THE SHIPPING AND AT LEAST THAT WOULD SHOW WHO WAS LIEING,I WOULD TEND TO GO WITH THE 1 WHO DID PROVE 1 WAY OR ANOTHER ON SHIPPING ,WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM ON THIS TRADE ,SURELY 1 KEPT THE RECIEPT OR CAN SHOW A PIC OF THE COD LABEL........MY 2 CENTS WORTH .....JAY...GUY IM NOT TRYING TO CALL EITHER 1 A LIAR OR SCAM PERSON THATS WHY I DIDNT MAKE A DECISION TILL I SEE SOMETHING ON SHIPPING ,AND YES I HAD WENT WITH BAD 67 BEING THE BAD GUY ,TILL HE ANSWERED BACK ,NOW THAT HE HAS LETS GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT.....EVEN IF HE WAS SLOW TO ANSWER DONT WE REALLY WANT THE HONEST GUY HERE ,TO BE KNOWN ,SO WE WATCH OUT FOR THE OTHER,I MEAN I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE AND GET BURNED ,BECAUSE OTHER WAS SLOW TO ANSWER ,WERE HERE TO CLEAR THE HONEST PERSON ,AND PUT THE WORD OUT ON UNHONEST PEOPLE,I DONT THINK I EVER SEEN ON HERE YOU HAD TO DEFEND URSELF IN A TIMELY MANNER OR YOUR GUILTY.....AS A REQUIRMENT IN HERE ITS JUST TO FINED WHO IS HONEST AND WHO ISNT.......
Old 11-23-2008, 07:25 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Here it is post #22

Zip.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...t=91902&page=2
Old 11-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Here it is post #22

Zip.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...t=91902&page=2

That's not the only post he says it in...he told me to bring 25 grand and we would grudge race ..then said if I didn't then just shut up.

I especially love how he challenges Tom to a race...ROFL.

Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight. :lol:
Old 11-23-2008, 12:34 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

CHIIIIIIIIITTTT....he don't know who he is talking smack with when it comes to Grudge racing......i don't know what he has but i will lay a $1,000 side bet with anyone that Tom can give him the back tires and the leave and pat the gas twice on him before getting thru the traps..and this is lugging it on all motor pass.....( i got the grand to lose,come take it)

and let me tell you something badnovaII If you think you wanna get some Nuts and back up that Grudge race your spewing....then lets lock in and get someone to hold the money .....cause i will tell ya something..you think MAINE is too far off..let me clue you in. Tom as been to my home track and Town a few times and we just a short ride to you....

so lets lock her up and get it done.....and if you want your other cheek handed to you after Tom is done ..i'm your huckleberry..

personally i think your full of it....I live in the Heart of Grude Country..10/15/20k grudge bets happen often this way...so bring it on. 8)

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-23-2008, 12:38 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Grudge

Don't think you'll hear anything. Talk is cheap, or is that CHEEP.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -