Do not buy from carl70camaro

Old 02-04-2009, 02:55 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: nuts on racingjunk

Originally Posted by carl9876
he can take a hundred motors to 10 different engine builders but that means nothing i have never sold this guy a motor.and like i said if he can furnish one email,proof of purchase,receipt for payment,money or cashier receipt for any money i have ever received from him or any item i have sold him will gladly return money for any receipt he can find with my name on it i signed or ever gave to him or any email he or i ever sent one another about any purchase or ever going to meet anywhere to sale him a motor he is crazy i have never sold him a motor !!!!!!!
Is your motor still for sale? I know a couple people in the Midwest who'd be willing to come take a look. Email me and I'll see if I can set up a time- Since you didnt sell it to Blown1995z28, youd probably still have it.

And if its sold, then share the name of the buyer who could confirm that you didnt sell it to Blown.

That would make it pretty simple, and clarify things.

BTW, could you explain why you need three names and list under several of them?

Scorp
Old 02-04-2009, 02:59 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Phone Records

Originally Posted by BLOWN1995Z28
You said you would send me a bill of sale.

You didn't give me an email address, but I am sure there are phone records. Your company will happily furnish those... You are the coolest!

Trust me my people and your people are 2 totally different classes of people!
If he called you during the time period that would help. Pull your cell records and landline AND

Notify his company that he is usung a Company Business Line for Personal Business (if you have proof). Many reputable Company's will discipline for that up to and including termination. (trust me on that).

Scorp
Old 02-04-2009, 03:00 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BLOWN1995Z28
His phone number is a Basic Energy company phone and they are based out of Rosston, Texas. It cost me $19.00 to find that out. Seriously I would not have this much anger if the guy would at least be honest and try to make this right!
Notify the Company immediately.

Scorp
Old 02-04-2009, 04:07 AM
carl9876
APPRENTICE

dude you are a real winner so you say we met in person but i qas to send you a receipt for buying motor,if we met in person and you paid me why would i send you a receipt,if anyone beleives that they are as crazy as you,plus if you go back and look at my ads everyone has my real email adrress posted on there so at any time you could of sent an email but you didnt because you didnt buy anything,i get the phone records and will gladly send it to anyone i never said you havnt called me a hundred times asking dumb questions about stuff i had for sale but i never ever sold you a motor of any kind,still cant beleive your sticking to story you meet someone to pay 1000"s dollars.and dont uncover motor to look at it first of all,then i was suppose to mail you a receipt,then almost 2 months later you notice you didnt get right motor in first place dude you need some real therapy if you get anybody to beleive that story,but i never sold you any motor so take me to court if you can get some court to beleive that line of shit your telling,so when the court caries you off and puts you in padded cell in some phyc ward that your problem,i took all my stuff off this sight you people are crazy,i will sale all my stuff locally and make people sign they bought stuff and everything was ok,ythis stuff is crazy,,but i never sold you amotor so do what you have to do !!!!!!!1
Old 02-04-2009, 04:21 AM
BLOWN1995Z28
JOURNEYMAN

Pretty defensive for a guy that never sold me anything! It must suck to know everything that happened that day, but you are so deep into a lie that you can't be honest.

I will get my phone records from Basic Energy and that will place you in Guthrie, OK at 12:00 December 13th, 2008. You remember I called you and you were already there waiting. You had to leave in a hurry because your wife was shopping at Oklahoma City Mall. Please don't think you are smart enough to pull this off!
Old 02-04-2009, 04:27 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default THIEF

It does'nt take a rocket scientiest to figure out whos lynig here!!! I have been ripped off enough to reconize a duck when I see one--I cant believe anyone buys anything of value without paperwork from anyone he isnt best friends with??Carl figures since he didnt give anyone reciepts of any kind its his word against theirs--His responses alone convinces me hes a thief!! Its a shame honest people have to share our natrual resources with these kind --
Old 02-04-2009, 05:26 AM
carl9876
APPRENTICE

what do you mean he is showing you a picture of a motor that has brodix sprint car heads my motor had all pro heads and when it didnt sale i took heads off and sold to a guy in maryland and yes i will show and can prove who i sent them to because i keep records and use emails to back up my stories on what i sale or buy,i have never put a motor on here go back and look with the heads he has posted on here for sale rthose heads in his pictures show brodix ascs or something like that is sprint car heads,so go back and look at ad he said he bought and my add says all pro heads on motor and super victor jr intake,pictures he is sending out has neither one,so how the hell do you think that could be motor i sold,but intake is sitting right here and will bring it to court,emails and phone number where i sold the heads to guy in maryland,stii have the water pump here electric,crank trigger setup and is all sitting right here in my floor where i took motor apart and im keeping shortblock for spare motor for my car,so come down and look all parts are right here this is not been sold except heads all still here,and yes i work in oilfield and buy parts all over the state of oklahoma and texas but i have never sold you a motor ever,i did on that day meet someone north of oklahoma city and sale them a dominator carb i had for sale of that motor in person but they got a receipt and paid $500 for carb and line,unless you was that person who have never bought anything from me and damn sure no motor,i have never owned or tried to sale no motor with sprint car heads,would of thoght you would of took picture of all pro heads and super victor intake since you said that was motor you bought from me not looking good liar !!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:31 AM
DALACHEAX1
APPRENTICE

Default Re: lies from deadbeat people of racingjunk

Originally Posted by carl9876
yes i have had a few bad dealings with unhappy customers and they did buy a few things we disagreed on,but ddude geta life i never sold you a motor i have never been in guthrie,oklahoma as far as i know.and if anyone beleives you paid that kind of money and took possession of a motor without oncovering it to look at it first when it was delivered to you would have to be as crazy as you.i told you on the phone i never sold you a motor and if you thought i did please just send me a copy of receipt fpr payment,money order copy,cancelled check,email where you ever talked to me about motor,or i said i sold you a motor,but you cant because i never sold you anything.so tell me what i was driving,make ,model,license plate number,description of me anything because you cant because i never sold you anything.what happened is you saw i had some negative feedback on here and saw i had a motor for sale and thought you get some money from me by saying i sold you something that i never sold you in first place,now i know why all those times you called me asking me about motors and stuff i had for sale so you could try to say you bought something from me you didnt.if you can furnish just one piece of eveidence that i sold you anything like email,receipt,cancelled checks,money order receipt to me any proof i ever sold you something then i will give you money back for full amount it shows you paid and shows or tells what exactly it is you bought.but no attorney would ever take such a dumb case saying i sold you something when you have no proof you bought anything from me,and if you did buy a motor it wasnt from me.and next why if you was so screwed and wasnt even right brand of heads and you did by it in december early like you told me in email you sent why did it take 1 1/2 months to realize you got wrong parts on motor(i think you could tell that as soon as you uncovered it not 1 1/2 moths later.this sight is a joke it will let people post bad info when someone like this dude has absolute no proof whatsoever that i ever sold him one thing ever.and if you really did buy something as high as a race motor and was dumb enough not to get a receipt or even look at what you was buying when you picked it up atll you deserve what you got,hell you could of bought a pallet of bricks for all you know if you really want us to beleive you that dumb to not uncover and look at something you paid 1000's of dollars for,if anyone on here beleives that story they are truly as dumb as you,like i said i have a few bad dealing with customers i have dealt with,but ihave sold a truck,turbo setup, and many parts lately who are totally satisfied and have no complaints whatsoever,so get a life dude and quit telling stories that are not true,and at least the couple of people that was not happy had proof they bought something unlike you so go away and bug someone else !!!!
Carl just got off the phone with me saying he would refund my $4500.(which I have reciepts for) that I paid for the"all pro 406" via UPS over night delivery.I was smart enough to get delivery confirmation when I mailed them via U.S. Postal Service and he has cashed at least one,so Carl if your following this,I BETTER RECIEVE MY MONEY,because when you cashed the money order with the intent yet to defraud someone else you commited MAIL FRAUD! If you try to screw me like you did this one guy I will not only file a civil suit against you I will also follow thru with the postal service as well! Bruce Jones 931-652-4545
Old 02-04-2009, 06:53 AM
DALACHEAX1
APPRENTICE

Default FRIGGIN CROOK

Any one who wants to talk to me corcerning the 406 all pro head motor can call me.I purchased the same engine as the other guy,at the same time! That attempting to defraud (2 counts) and yes he has admitted to me he sold a Brodix headed motor to a guy in Kansas.
Bruce Jones 931-652-4545
256-723-4545
Old 02-04-2009, 07:29 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Nice, Another scammer cought in his own words. GET HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -