Do not buy from carl70camaro

Old 02-03-2009, 01:49 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

SOMEONE IS A BALD FACE LIAR IN THIS DEAL ops: ops: ops: ops:

AND NEITHER ONE HAS ANY POSTS ON HERE BEFORE-SOOOOOOOOOOOOO--MAYBE THEY ARE BOTH LIEING---WHO KNOWS AND REALLY WHO CARES-GET A LIFE-PAY YOUR HONOR PAYMENTS ON HERE =NEVER BUY WITHOUT A RECIEPT OF SOMEKIND OR HAVE SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOU-AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOU HEAD UP YOUR BUTT TO BUY SOMETHING WITHOUT LOOKING AT IT--------GET REAL I THINK YOU BOTH ARE LIEING :shock: :shock: :shock:

LIVELY
Old 02-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Welcome back we thought you were gone for good

What are the odds of this:

Heres the thread profile on the buyer:

BLOWN1995Z28
SHOW GUEST

Heres the thread profile on Carl "Goodparts carl70Camaro Carl 9876" Reed

carl9876
SHOW GUEST

Both joined Same Date? December 18, 2008. Try and get odds on that in Vegas.

I have to give Carl Reed credit, his I dont know nothing its not my engine defense is pretty creative.

I am doing some Carl Reed web searches through a bunch of search engines- I have a hunch where to look, but havent found what I am guessing is out there yet.

Stay Tuned

Scorp
Old 02-03-2009, 03:59 PM
BLOWN1995Z28
JOURNEYMAN

Added pics

He can say what he wants but I have all the proof I need. He is way bigger than this website! According to Boyd's race engines who have heard my story on more than one occasion. I have never sold anything on here and am just getting back into drag racing, until I got it to Darrel I didn't know what I had. I know now what to look for but he said he wanted cash and was going to mail me a bill of sale with the motor info and parts he forgot!!! You are a piece of work!!! Your family should be proud!

If you are done with racingjunk then please remove the 2 cars you are trying to sell right now... I would feel a lot better about buying once you are gone!

Carl "goodparts" was supposed to be done selling on here in March... Nope I guess just changing log in name.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default This is kinda odd too:

The Seller posted this info in the first post:

His information
carl70camaro
Carl Reed
Ardmore, Oklahoma
[email protected]

CARL E REED Born Feb 1968
1102 HOLIDAY DR
ARDMORE, OK 73401
(580) 223-5207

But Carl's info from ad:

Ad #1384010 Posted:2008-11-28 14:51:27 is

Seller Phone Number: 940 768 9323

Now area code 580 is Ardmore OK

Area Code 940 is texas

Now didnt we have a thread a long time ago about a guy who claimed to be an oil guy, dealt with high powered lawyers and sold parts out of Oklahoma but lived in Texas.

Now here is an exercise for our forum posters.

Suppose you have a resident of Oklahoma and know his or her name, and are wondering if they have ever had any legal run ins. Did you know that all states make their court records public?

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/casesearch.asp

This is the link for Oklahoma- Take a look and see if you find anything, then if you are feeling industrious, try texas.

Scorp
Old 02-03-2009, 04:47 PM
BLOWN1995Z28
JOURNEYMAN

His phone number is a Basic Energy company phone and they are based out of Rosston, Texas. It cost me $19.00 to find that out. Seriously I would not have this much anger if the guy would at least be honest and try to make this right!
Old 02-03-2009, 06:05 PM
bigdoggt
SHOW GUEST

i have personally dealt with BLOWN1995Z28 on a few occasions and i have nothing but good things to say about him. Brandon recently purchased an intercooler from me along with a blowoff valve. with these two items alone he was very very prompt let alone honest. i dont see how people can "BS" someone about a motor and when they get caught because the new owner took the piece to a professional engine builder and was told the truth. i can only say that Brandon is is a fair, straight forward, honest person who is a pleasure to do business with. i to have been dicked over with a motor and am still going through legal matters to justify my issue. come on people! how would you all feel if it was you? brandon go get em man. good luck and dont give up on this. :evil:
Old 02-03-2009, 06:28 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Scammer

His race space says Ardmore,TX, The ad says Ardmore,OK. Doesn't know where he is evidently.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/147919

More about carl70camaro
Membership Level: Club
Member for: 2 years, 4 months, 21 days
Old 02-03-2009, 07:02 PM
carl9876
APPRENTICE

Default nuts on racingjunk

he can take a hundred motors to 10 different engine builders but that means nothing i have never sold this guy a motor.and like i said if he can furnish one email,proof of purchase,receipt for payment,money or cashier receipt for any money i have ever received from him or any item i have sold him will gladly return money for any receipt he can find with my name on it i signed or ever gave to him or any email he or i ever sent one another about any purchase or ever going to meet anywhere to sale him a motor he is crazy i have never sold him a motor !!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 07:09 PM
BLOWN1995Z28
JOURNEYMAN

You said you would send me a bill of sale.

You didn't give me an email address, but I am sure there are phone records. Your company will happily furnish those... You are the coolest!

Trust me my people and your people are 2 totally different classes of people!
Old 02-03-2009, 07:18 PM
BLOWN1995Z28
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: lies from deadbeat people of racingjunk

Originally Posted by carl9876
yes i have had a few bad dealings with unhappy customers and they did buy a few things we disagreed on,but ddude geta life i never sold you a motor i have never been in guthrie,oklahoma as far as i know.and if anyone beleives you paid that kind of money and took possession of a motor without oncovering it to look at it first when it was delivered to you would have to be as crazy as you.i told you on the phone i never sold you a motor and if you thought i did please just send me a copy of receipt fpr payment,money order copy,cancelled check,email where you ever talked to me about motor,or i said i sold you a motor,but you cant because i never sold you anything.so tell me what i was driving,make ,model,license plate number,description of me anything because you cant because i never sold you anything.what happened is you saw i had some negative feedback on here and saw i had a motor for sale and thought you get some money from me by saying i sold you something that i never sold you in first place,now i know why all those times you called me asking me about motors and stuff i had for sale so you could try to say you bought something from me you didnt.if you can furnish just one piece of eveidence that i sold you anything like email,receipt,cancelled checks,money order receipt to me any proof i ever sold you something then i will give you money back for full amount it shows you paid and shows or tells what exactly it is you bought.but no attorney would ever take such a dumb case saying i sold you something when you have no proof you bought anything from me,and if you did buy a motor it wasnt from me.and next why if you was so screwed and wasnt even right brand of heads and you did by it in december early like you told me in email you sent why did it take 1 1/2 months to realize you got wrong parts on motor(i think you could tell that as soon as you uncovered it not 1 1/2 moths later.this sight is a joke it will let people post bad info when someone like this dude has absolute no proof whatsoever that i ever sold him one thing ever.and if you really did buy something as high as a race motor and was dumb enough not to get a receipt or even look at what you was buying when you picked it up atll you deserve what you got,hell you could of bought a pallet of bricks for all you know if you really want us to beleive you that dumb to not uncover and look at something you paid 1000's of dollars for,if anyone on here beleives that story they are truly as dumb as you,like i said i have a few bad dealing with customers i have dealt with,but ihave sold a truck,turbo setup, and many parts lately who are totally satisfied and have no complaints whatsoever,so get a life dude and quit telling stories that are not true,and at least the couple of people that was not happy had proof they bought something unlike you so go away and bug someone else !!!!
How did you know the motor was on a pallet? Most reasonable people selling this would have put it on a motor stand!

Trust me you this is going to cost me more than I lost on your motor! I am about honesty and respect! Actually I looked for feedback on you before and search found nothing. I didn't even know you were a crook.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -