Beware of Richard Norman in Hammond, IN.!!

Old 11-26-2009, 08:00 AM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Scorp... "I" NEVER said you were "dumb"... I didn't even insinuate that.

You were the first to throw up your MBA credentials as prrof you were smarter than me, and I hadn't even mentioned any of my foundations yet. I have enough credential wallpaper to tile your whole office, but that means nothing to me... I know so many educated intellectual idiots who can't even find their ass with both hands...?
I only threw some of my background out on the second reply to see if a trump card would get a reaction from you... and it did. I am more than twice your age, and my career is now ending when your is just beginning. I wish you well in your career... sincerely.. it is a sick world out there.

Ok Scorp, I am very seldom a fighting-arguing man, so I will apologize to you right here, right now, face to face, for whatever is was that set you off against me, because I STILL believe we should be here as FRIENDS helping all others in need.

That is what I hate about written forums... it is so difficult to interpret meanings and voice inflections... :roll:

Sorry guys... I guess I made a rookie mistake and should have kept my mouth shut. I am not kissing ass here, I just want to go back to playing nice, as I respect and appreciate all you guys and know we definately have a much needed valuable resource here.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanskgiving with your family and friends, and I will see you back here tomorow... Jim
Old 11-26-2009, 08:34 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
Scorp... "I" NEVER said you were "dumb"... I didn't even insinuate that.

You were the first to throw up your MBA credentials as prrof you were smarter than me, and I hadn't even mentioned any of my foundations yet. I have enough credential wallpaper to tile your whole office, but that means nothing to me... I know so many educated intellectual idiots who can't even find their ass with both hands...?
I only threw some of my background out on the second reply to see if a trump card would get a reaction from you... and it did. I am more than twice your age, and my career is now ending when your is just beginning. I wish you well in your career... sincerely.. it is a sick world out there.

Ok Scorp, I am very seldom a fighting-arguing man, so I will apologize to you right here, right now, face to face, for whatever is was that set you off against me, because I STILL believe we should be here as FRIENDS helping all others in need.

That is what I hate about written forums... it is so difficult to interpret meanings and voice inflections... :roll:

Sorry guys... I guess I made a rookie mistake and should have kept my mouth shut. I am not kissing ass here, I just want to go back to playing nice, as I respect and appreciate all you guys and know we definately have a much needed valuable resource here.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanskgiving with your family and friends, and I will see you back here tomorow... Jim
I think we will eventually do just fine.

OK?

Best to you and your family.

Scorp
Old 11-26-2009, 09:43 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

DRTRCR,

First, Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family. Next, there are many who have entered here & not stayed due to several reasons. One may be that they see this group as a "click". The JuiceMan is right; you both have a strong personality & seem to have similar knowledge/expierence in some areas. I can assure you that Scorp has sent several hours/days/weeks helping others here recover assets/money. He is true-blue... like him or not. His intentions are good; he is here to help the family & folks of RJ... a choice of his own heart. It is not always easy to drop by here & just become a part of this family... it is no different than creating trust & making true friends. This is a good thing however, as there are some knuckleheads that waste time & do not have anything relevant to say. I believe you are trying to help as well. I believe you have good intentions too. Arguing over details looses the overall goal & creates DIVISION between us... which is counter-productive. Don't just take off, stay & get to know these guys more... it is an incredible group here. scooter