Have I been scammed?

Old 02-16-2008, 07:39 AM
R66SS427
JOURNEYMAN

Thanks to all who have responded. I'm glad to see most share my opinion that you should stand behind your word and deliver what you promised. Unfortunatly, GOLDEN CLASSIC'S doesn't seem to operate that way. I resently recieved an e-mail from Ken,the salesman who sold me the car. He told me that all this was "uncalled for and negative" and that he was having a hard time getting motivated to help me. He then told me that he would send the wiper arm "when they located one" and that the e-brake was my problem because of the "competetion" type rear end in the car. Its a standard GM 12 bolt. The holes are in the backing plates, but the wizards in his shop can't seem to figure out how to put a e-brake on it. So, the car will not pass my state inspection. So, I guess this is headed for court. In NEW YORK STATE. See ya soon Ken............
Old 02-16-2008, 08:56 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Ken, It stinks that you continue to get lack of service from this outfit. PM me and I can put you in touch with someone in MD who might have your wiper arms. As for the emergency brake cable for the 12 bolt, I think Ausley's would help. There is also a large car show at Carlisle PA in April-Check Cars-at-Carlisle.com, you will be able to find what you need. Also would be your opportunity to share your Golden Classics experience.

Also, remember, if you begin any discussion with the statement "In my opinion", its not slander or defamation-not a thing they can do, you can share what you want as you prepare for court. SUE THEM IN NY-make them come to you-They'll have to or risk a default judgement.

Good luck with your lawsuit. BTW, email the salesman at Golden Clasics, let him now that HE will be served with the documents regarding the lawsuit- Also pay the extra to have the president served as well. Let them both know you will ask the sheriff to wait until they have customers in their show room.

If its going to be a fight, might as well make it a good one.

Good luck.

Later