warning, don't deal with Raceface02 DWAYNE PARKER DanvilleVa

Old 04-20-2011, 07:54 AM
racing13earl
APPRENTICE

Default Bully Clutch Bought From Dwayne Parker

I am a victim of the Dwayne scamm. I bought a suppossed to be a brand new bully clutch from him about 2 months ago and still have not received it. This was a racing clutch for my 14 old son who has been looking forward to it. Now I am out 175.00 and dont have enough money to try and find him anything else. First i was told that it was sent back to him with the wrong zip, now i am not receiving anything, not even a text back. I have been very patient and I am done! I would love to have the clutch more than anything but if i cant get it then I want my damn Money back so I can buy my son something else!!
Old 04-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Bully Clutch Bought From Dwayne Parker

Originally Posted by racing13earl
I am a victim of the Dwayne scamm. I bought a suppossed to be a brand new bully clutch from him about 2 months ago and still have not received it. This was a racing clutch for my 14 old son who has been looking forward to it. Now I am out 175.00 and dont have enough money to try and find him anything else. First i was told that it was sent back to him with the wrong zip, now i am not receiving anything, not even a text back. I have been very patient and I am done! I would love to have the clutch more than anything but if i cant get it then I want my damn Money back so I can buy my son something else!!
I can't imagine Heather doing something like that :roll:

Ok now here's your cue Heather, say it come on lets hear the "I never intended to screw anyone preceded by all you guys are a-holes line"

Meanwhile another buyer doesnt have his part.

Buyer prepare to pay shipping AGAIN- thats how this game is played. Right Heather?

Scorp
Old 04-20-2011, 10:23 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I just sent the loser a message, it reads as follows.

well theres another guy on the forum says you screwed him out of a clutch??

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...16278&start=30

so are you gonna come on here and tell us how you never intended to screw anybody...again??

Lets see if he replies. I would be willing to pitch in and help this guy out, anybody else interested??
Nothing like your 14 year old kid unable to race because of some internet prick! I got $20 to throw in the pot, give me an address and I will mail you the funds.
Put a sticker on your kids car that says "Sponsored by the Sharks" or better yet "Heather sucks c*cks" :!:

This douchebag has pissed me off for the last time :?: :evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-20-2011, 01:23 PM
racing13earl
APPRENTICE

Default Bully clutch from Dwayne Parker

Hey harbone66, I appreciate the kindness, but every dog has its day! Apparently this guy does not have any kids of his own are else he would know what it was like to have your son asking about the clutch every single day for about 2 month that i promised him so he could race. Even better yet this was money that came from his grandparents for his birthday and he wanted to spend it on this clutch. How they continue to l> et this guy or anyone at all that scams people to still put items on this site! He has 2 more items under heather and 1 more under parkerboy02. I strongly believe that carma is a bitch! I just want my f--king clutch or my f--king money. And I saw how he said to try and be nice, WELL I HAVE BEEN MORE THAN NICE AND I AM DONE!
Old 04-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man that burns... not that any scam is better than another... but a kid who has been saving up & having his grandparents help. We need to dig deeper on this turd... carma needs to be NOW.

Heather: pay up, man up, do the right thing here. You have reached the lowest form of dishonesty. How do you live with yourself- do really think this will just go away if you ignore it???? Only thing to do is make it right. REAP WHAT YOU SOW. You let down a kid.... you stole from him.... that is a low place to be in.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I just sent messages to both his/her/its raceface02 and heathermanuel account, lets see if he/she/it comes over here and wants to play :!: :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-22-2011, 01:57 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

racing13earl what dose the clutch fit.

Robert Fla.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:07 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

holy crap...this joker again. OH NO HE'S NOT A THIEF.... :roll: ....WRONG!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:27 PM
racing13earl
APPRENTICE

Hey wazup, the clutch goes to a flathead gold plate racing go kart. How can so many get burned by this man! A the sad part is that this is probably not the end of the scamming from him. I have still been trying to reach him and i have sent him email but still no reply, no clutch, and no money back. I hope that others see this forum first before buying anything so they can keep from getting burned. I am not going to give up on trying to get something out of this man but facts are i most likely wont. THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR THIS MAN!!!! Thanks for all the feed back and support!! Greatly appreciatted!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:36 PM
racing13earl
APPRENTICE

Oh my god, I just checked my email and Dwayne replied that he is sorry that he has not responded sooner to send him my contact info and he would refund me my money. I sent it to him, even though he should have it already , so we will see what happens.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -