Ericwilkerson the scammer

Old 12-01-2009, 05:37 AM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

Nope. Using them now. Camaro are still for sale. Keeping the Nova. Convertor is gone. It went back to TCI. Bert is still in the car. Its not for sale now. Planetarys are gone on Ebay. Gave the valve covers away. Crankshaft is gone. I would really like to sell the Camaro though. You know anybody?
Old 12-01-2009, 05:39 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Hey, Mr. Moderator. When you're checking Snyder and my IP addresses. Could you go ahead and check everyone elses? I bet we'd be surprised on exactly how many are involved in this mess.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:40 AM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

We are three different people. We all work together. Sonboys and I work in the same area. Eric works accross the building. Thanks for the compliment.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:44 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Thanks for joining in Mr Mopar man. Welcome to our party. Obviously I'm saying something that you want to hear, otherwise you would have continued to sit quietly in the corner, tucked in the fetal position, sucking on your thumb, like you were. The next time you have a thought, just swallow and keep it in.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:53 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Scorpion! Ol Buddy! I was just reading some of your previous posts. It appears that you're one of the internet gurus that snyder was talking about. A person that sits in front of the computer, probably while drawing a government check, because you can't work because of a back problem, that was probably caused by spending too much time in front of the computer. I don't think you're the scammer police. I think you're sitting there quietly, like a sniper, waiting for someone to make a statement on here, just so you can pounce. Get a job, a girlfriend, or something to occupy your time. You're the one that's ruined the idea of this scammer forum. I'm just the cavalry. hahaha
Old 12-01-2009, 06:40 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Scorpion! Are you done with your research yet? I'm gettin bored over here. hehehehe
Old 12-01-2009, 07:58 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sonboys
Scorpion! Ol Buddy! I was just reading some of your previous posts. It appears that you're one of the internet gurus that snyder was talking about. A person that sits in front of the computer, probably while drawing a government check, because you can't work because of a back problem, that was probably caused by spending too much time in front of the computer. I don't think you're the scammer police. I think you're sitting there quietly, like a sniper, waiting for someone to make a statement on here, just so you can pounce. Get a job, a girlfriend, or something to occupy your time. You're the one that's ruined the idea of this scammer forum. I'm just the cavalry. hahaha
Nice try again- lol

If I had any feelings, they might be hurt. But I dont so no foul.

Keep trying though- it will help you develop some game.

Scorp
Old 12-01-2009, 08:08 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

No feelings huh? We'll see about that. hehehe
Old 12-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

wow, these newbies sure are putting all the people in this forum to shame, they must be YB phuckers that got tired of getting rejected over there. keep it coming boys, everyone here loves to play! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-01-2009, 08:28 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sonboys
No feelings huh? We'll see about that. hehehe
Todd, I am just here to help you my little friend.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -