ALCOHOL

Old 07-22-2010, 05:48 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
Am I allowed to guess? Want to guess what an alky carb picks up going from 114 rollout to 108? LOL

On the alky, love it. Never get the car over 180 degrees in eliminations. Have had the car double entered and triple entered putting 2 or 3 runs on the car within a 20 minute span. Fuel it and go!! On all the motors we have tore down, never have I seen any signs of alcohol causing any effect to the motor.
you dont get to guess
Old 07-22-2010, 08:45 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Carb

Originally Posted by hammertime
anyone like to take a guess the ET difference on a 582 between a rons terminator and a 1150 APD alky carb ??
Couple DAYS? No,wait a Minute,........................................... ..............?Here he comes,Yep.I'll stick with that!
Later
G 8)
Hope the Carving goes BETTER this Time around,I know you have been Dealing with that for a COUPLE of Days................ :lol:
Old 07-22-2010, 08:49 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Actually et difference was .02 in 40% worse hudmity and 400da worse. I was shocked it only slowed up 2 from last time out.

thanks Greg, your right its been a few days I've been dealing with it, this surgery going to be a bit more complicated but suppose to fix the issue.