Another great night

Old 06-23-2007, 01:26 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Another great night

Tim stopped Todd's winning streak. Tim won and Todd took second last night in the Gateway stick shift super series. I also met Lively at the track last night. Super nice guy. Don't want to brag. I'm just a happy DAD :wink:
Old 06-23-2007, 03:35 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Vince,

I know I can't be as proud as you are of Tim and Todd, but I am extremely proud of what they are doing!

Congrats once again to Tim and Todd!!!!!!

Maybe you all can give me some pointers some time on how to get to the winners circle.

Keep on winning and having all that fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2007, 04:51 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Man you guy's are to much I'm going to get me a 4 speed. Good job on yet another WIN. Wesley
Old 06-23-2007, 08:30 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

SWEEETTTTT..HECK NO YOU BETTER NOT STOP FILLING US IN...THATS WHY WE ARE HERE !!! 8) ...

so tell us about lively is he who you had pictured in your head ?

i love meeting people i speak with on the internet...

i have met chris 'bowtie454'..he came to my place and purchased a 406 engine.

i have also met 'Ken Rutledge'...he still comes in and out but opened up his own board 'MSV" motorsports village.

both Ken and i had each other pictured differently....LOL..

and again congrats...oh yeah..i saw you on t.v. (pinks)...so the fun is spoiled with you...

PS...hey this subject could make a cool thread.

later Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-24-2007, 05:36 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks guys for the nice comments. You know Brian I don't think anybody looks like the way I picture them. I wonder if anyone would start a post with there picture so everyone could see what we all look like. I think that would be cool. I was the old fart on PINKS. The TV camera does make you look older and fatter. NOT!!!!!!!!! Man it seems like yesterday when I made my first pass. Now I have two grand sons and thinking when will they make there first pass. I hope it's in a stick car.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:21 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I DID GET TO SEE THE BOYS RUN[ VERY NICE AND STEADY DRIVERS]--VINCE HAS GOT SOME GREAT TALENT IN BUILDING THE CARS AND HELPING TWO OTHER YOUNG RACERS GET THEIR CARS GOING ALSO]-THAT IS GOOD BY ITSELF!!!! --HE IS YOUNGER AND THINNER THEN THE PHOTO'S SHOW :lol: :lol: --HE IS JUST A LITTLE OLDER THEN I AM BUT I DON'T HAVE GRAY HAIR YET[ JUST NOT MUCH HAIR REALLY]---GOOD LUCK VINCE AND RACE SAFE---GLAD TO MEET YOU/ YOUR WIFE, AND THE BOYS IN PERSON--DENNIS [LIVELY]