Scam posted on site now

Old 11-20-2018, 05:14 PM
Doc56
SHOW GUEST

Exclamation Scam posted on site now

To All,
The 1961 H-D Panhead posted by Wade Wallace appears to be the same bike posted on his website at classicvintage.web.com. This 'seller' just scammed me out of several thousand dollars for the 1950 panhead I found posted on racingjunk in October. Same seller name.Location for the 1950 was Texas. He is now showing Texas / San Francisco for the 1961. He stated he did not own the 1950 but was a broker and he was scammed as well. I have over 100 emails trying to make sure this was not a scam including the title showing matching numbers to those in a picture of the engine. Never thought it would happen to me but I let my want for the bike over ride all the signals I should have paid attention to. Don't let this happen to you. Follow up after I posted. The same bike is listed on the scammers website for $8700. I contacted racing junk. They replied and said would look into it. Note it is still posted.

Last edited by Doc56; 11-22-2018 at 04:40 AM. Reason: new information
Old 12-16-2018, 04:42 PM
Doc56
SHOW GUEST

Angry Still there

Originally Posted by Doc56 View Post
To All,
The 1961 H-D Panhead posted by Wade Wallace appears to be the same bike posted on his website at classicvintage.web.com. This 'seller' just scammed me out of several thousand dollars for the 1950 panhead I found posted on racingjunk in October. Same seller name.Location for the 1950 was Texas. He is now showing Texas / San Francisco for the 1961. He stated he did not own the 1950 but was a broker and he was scammed as well. I have over 100 emails trying to make sure this was not a scam including the title showing matching numbers to those in a picture of the engine. Never thought it would happen to me but I let my want for the bike over ride all the signals I should have paid attention to. Don't let this happen to you. Follow up after I posted. The same bike is listed on the scammers website for $8700. I contacted racing junk. They replied and said would look into it. Note it is still posted.
Dec 16 follow up. Wade Wallace bikes still posted. Racing Junk emailed and said they would look into it after I contacted them again. Still two bikes posted by this scammer and Racing Junk knows. Wonder why they will not intervene? HMMMMM