for super gas cannot get a good lite

Old 07-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

cs, try some of the things suggested to you ,and try shorter frt tires,just use add on ramps to get your car out of the trailer!! You can use wooden blocks, alum ,etc.... I made alum ramps for my car because it sits so low. also jack the touque of the trailer up. It raises the frt of the trailer and makes an easier rise to overcome to get the car out!!! I use all these to get the car out!!good luck David. oh ya, If you dont want to make em a lot of places sell them already made and with different lengths .
Old 07-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Pit pal comes to mind, theirs others also.... David.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:45 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Try going up on the front tire pressure and a bunch if you have too, its free and it works for me.
Cp
Old 07-10-2008, 02:24 AM
us7race
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
Have you tried going in last and leaving on the stage bulbs? :P

Why is it better to have the button on the shifter vs the wheel? other than to prevent accidentally hitting it?
I am not sure if it is better or worse as far as the shifter vs the wheel mount for the button. My button is on a cord I hold in my hand for bracket racing. Putting it a 2nd button on the shifter kinda away from me I have to reach over the knob and just hold onto the button with 1 finger..it simple lets me get off the button alot quicker. If I ue the hand held button my lights are about .100 on a .400 pro tree cut down to .030-.060 with this button.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:19 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cs
cannot go lower on tire due to getting in out of trailer
thanks
This is something I can relate to. My car is low as you can see in the pic, and I pull an open trailer. A buddy of mine told me the other day when I was unloading that it looked like I was building a bridge to get unloaded. :shock:

Curtis